ATTENTION: Halcyonsf 8..Finding a doctor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shep, Oct 18, 2006.

1. shep

shep New Member

I live in East Tennesee and I don't have a fibro specalist; (Jonesborough).. but I do have a good doctor.
    Call First Choice HealthCare in Johnson City, Tn and they are accepting new patients. Their phone # is 423-928-5111.

All the doctors there are good and they will help you as much as we can be helped with this conditon.

They are open M-F from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; they accept most insurance and Medicare.
    They are located across the street from the JCMCH ..(the side where the helicopters park) ..I think it is called MED PARK DRIVE. It is a group of building with green roofs.

If you need more help please let me know. I will be checking the boards everyday waiting to hear from you.

It is a shame the world is so unsafe that we cannot exhange address and phone #'s here ..but we will find a way to get you a doctor.

God Bless and keep you,
    Shep (I am female and 56 yrs. old,married and no children..just a beautiful dog..Zoe.
  2. HalcyonsF8

HalcyonsF8 New Member

I will call your Doctors group today. I am not all that familiar with Johnson City except for the airport but I WILL find them if they will see me. From reading this board yesterday I was able to make myself eat and even managed about 4 hours of sleep. Small steps I know for I have been here before. You are a Godsend.
    Love and light,
    ~K
  3. shep

shep New Member

You are more than welcome.

If you need more help, please post ..I will keep check ..and will do all I can to help you.

If you need direction about how to get there, I will post you directions.

Prayers,
    Shep