Attention Holly 2241!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by queenbee69, Oct 6, 2002.

1. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Dear Holly, I just read your response on another board, and you seemed so much like me that I had to write to you. I also am a grandmother. I have 6 grandkids. And osteoporosis. I was in a car accident back in 1974 when I was 18. I was paralyzed for 2 months, but since am walking. They also told me that I would never walk again. Period! I fooled them. I do now walk with help from people. My osteo. Dr. says its better to walk with a person then to take a fall. I have always had a balance problem due to the spinal injury. My osteoporosis has gotten pretty bad. I had a CT scan done last week, of my back. The pain is so bad in my right lower back and butt check, I could scream. All my life since the accident I have had medical issues, but this pain is a killer. I seem to think that its my hip, but the Dr. seems to think more like a disc problem or something like that. I hope that they can find out soon. I cant take any pain med. It all seems to make me sick. If I do take my ultram, I have to only take half of one. Then I sleep. WEll enough about me. Sorry! Ive never carried on like that before. Your bio was very interesting. A women of many faces. You sound like a good hearted person! Those kids probably miss you terribly. I hope we can chat again.....Ill try not to be as long winded. Ha! Take care of yourself......Jeannie(aka...queenbee69
  2. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Dear Holly, I just read your response on another board, and you seemed so much like me that I had to write to you. I also am a grandmother. I have 6 grandkids. And osteoporosis. I was in a car accident back in 1974 when I was 18. I was paralyzed for 2 months, but since am walking. They also told me that I would never walk again. Period! I fooled them. I do now walk with help from people. My osteo. Dr. says its better to walk with a person then to take a fall. I have always had a balance problem due to the spinal injury. My osteoporosis has gotten pretty bad. I had a CT scan done last week, of my back. The pain is so bad in my right lower back and butt check, I could scream. All my life since the accident I have had medical issues, but this pain is a killer. I seem to think that its my hip, but the Dr. seems to think more like a disc problem or something like that. I hope that they can find out soon. I cant take any pain med. It all seems to make me sick. If I do take my ultram, I have to only take half of one. Then I sleep. WEll enough about me. Sorry! Ive never carried on like that before. Your bio was very interesting. A women of many faces. You sound like a good hearted person! Those kids probably miss you terribly. I hope we can chat again.....Ill try not to be as long winded. Ha! Take care of yourself......Jeannie(aka...queenbee69