ATTENTION tj53 and zerped

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sues1, Mar 14, 2006.

1. sues1

sues1 New Member

I posted this on a thread and then realized that it started in 2005 but had came "back to life". Was not sure if you would see it, so re-posting it.
    My question had to do with proper eating..
    -------------
    To tj53

Like zerped.....I would like to know what a person would eat daily to get all the proper foods.....

I need to know amounts.......what consitutes one serving? It sounds like a silly question but I am serious. I love my veggies, even more than meat....But would it be different for different veggies, depending on starches, carbs and sugars in one veggie? I am thinking a small baked potato verus a very large one.

Would a english muffin be counted as 2 grains? (Top and bottom)? I try and buy small bananas because of sugar content and carbs for example?

My mind is a twirling....bad to let a fibro brain do this.....LOL. I have a zillion questions?

Thanks for that posting..........Susan

I went back and deleted above that I also posted in answer to a posting...so the other one is no longer there.

[This Message was Edited on 03/15/2006]
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

these are things that I did know....but I forget!! I need to get back to it...
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member