Attention: Woodstockmusic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shep, Jan 10, 2006.

1. shep

shep New Member

It is the middle of the night and I am up with pain reading post.
    I just found your reply. I will get the name of some of the Christian Schools for you if you like.
    Also, East Tennessee State University has a University School grades 1-12 that a lot of parents want their children in and it is done each year by lottery for the number of slots they have available.
    You are right that Sullivan County is better than Washington County. I live in Washington Co. and I have family that works in that school system and it is not at all acceptable.
    I commend you on your committment as parents--we need more like you. I have no children.
    Those two are the only other choices I know of.
    Will send more info later if you want.
    Shep
  2. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

I know about that middle of the night thing. I have been on a major insomnia kick for about 4 weeks now and 3 am is an early bedtime for me.

Thank you for the info on the schools. Hubby just got the call yesterday to come for an interview this coming Monday 16th. We are leaving Saturday Morning since the boys are out of school Monday for MLK day and they also get tuesday off for their good behavior day. So that gives us a 4 day weekend.

The plant manager is setting us up with a real estate agent to give us a tour and show us some houses. I think they will offer the job to hubby.

It is just whether or not we decide it is worth the move.

Knoxville is Home to hubby and his parents, sister, aunts and uncles all live there.

I think this weekend will be to fast and furious for us to try to meet...but if we accept the job and move up there we will find a way to get together.

Thank you for the school information. It is nice to have a confirmation on info you dig up. I am a little on the OCD side. (obbsessive compulsive disorder) and researching things to the nth degree is a fault of myself and the hubby(an engineer).

Will let you know how things go.
  3. WoodstocksMusic

They offered the job/transfer and we accepted.

Hubby will be there is about 3 weeks.

I will stay here with the boys until school is out at the end of May.

We spent 2 days touring the city and have found several areas where we will be looking for housing.

My older son will be a senior in the fall, he fell in love with the city school (he is a baseball pitcher and the baseball field is what he really fell in love with. But I was impressed with the school as well.

Would love to meet you this summer when we finally get there. -Barbara
  4. WoodstocksMusic

I know a couple weeks ago you were up during the middle of the night in pain and could not sleep...haven't heard from you in a couple weeks now...sure hope you've found some relief for the pain... I know how I get when the pain keeps me up at night.
  5. WoodstocksMusic

Have'nt seen you on the board in a while.

Hope all is well.

I am heading to Kingsport this weekend to house hunt with my Husband.

Hope that one day we can meet at the mall perhaps.