ATTN ALL NEW MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

It seems that everyday we are getting more and more new members and sometimes I don't feel well enough to respond to each post. FIGHT4ACURE just started a thread on "Friendships and fitting in" which is excellent and has a lot of good info. I thought I would start this thread for anyone who simply wants to welcome our newcomers.

I hope you don't think I'm just lazy, but I simply can't respond to everyone right now. So, from the bottom of my heart, I want to say WELCOME to all new members. We want you to feel at home and above all, supported. So, please keep coming back and keep posting as often as you feel up to it.

This is the absolute best message support board for FMS and CFIDS. We are glad you found us.

Blessings to all,

Lolalee
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/25/2006]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Lots of nice people here. This board is a good place to find info, vent, share experiences, tell jokes, etc.
  3. simplicity

simplicity New Member

Ty for the warm welcome! This is such a supportive and friendly place.

Blessings and hugs,
    Simplicity
  4. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I too have noticed a lot of New Members, and I am hope they find the answers here, that they may have.

I also look forward to any New advise they may have.

Nice to Meet you all,
    sharonk
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

First thanks to Lolalee and Fight for starting these threads and let's keep them on the first page.

I am so happy to see all the new post and want to welcome each one of you also.

Although I, too, would like to say Hello to each one, it's not physically possible to do so all the time. Some days I get a good start and am able to post but I get tired and either can't post or my words and thoughts start getting scrambled and of course there are days that I can't be on the computer at all. It makes me feel bad when I welcome some and can't welcome everyone because I don't want to hurt any one's feelings.

So if I am unable to welcome each of you, please let this be a great big Welcome and thanks for joining our board. I look forward to "meeting" each of you.

I hope that you find the people and the info on this board as helpful to you as it is to me. Sometimes I think it saved my life if not my sanity.

It served to validate all of my problems. Although I was sorry to know that others had the same issues, it made me feel understood. It has given me hope because there are people here that are better and they are willing to help you feel better also.

Again WELCOME to our family!!!

6. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I used to try to personally welcome each new member. It has gotten too hard for me to do that. I have been flaring for a week now and have very little energy to spare.

There are lots of great people here with information. Ask any question, none are stupid or silly. Someone will probably have an answer for you.

If you post a question and don't receive an answer, please bump your post. Sometimes the right person is just not on the board and if your post gets to the second or third page it is less likely to be seen.

Again, welcome to all of you.

Linda
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks, I am a new member and I do appreciate it. I am one of the working wounded so I don't have lots of time or energy during the week to be on here much but I noticed your post and thanks again. It means alot to me.

Nancy
  8. TerryS

TerryS Member

You are all GREAT people!

Terry
  9. Imfinetoo

Imfinetoo New Member

new member, but just started posting. Thanks to everyone for all the good information, and caring I have received. I understand not being able to welcome everyone. I, too, sometimes have a problem just getting on the computer. Thanks for the welcome! Alice
  10. marsupialmama

marsupialmama New Member

for all the kind words and I do understand about not being able to welcome everyone individually.

I am still new and quite overwhelmed by the board, it's hard to keep track of everyone and everything, although a few names are starting to look familiar to me.

11. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I'm new and it's nice to be so warmly welcomed.
    I was wondering, do folks post photos here? If so, where?
    Thanks,
    Mini
  12. raslin25

raslin25 New Member

I am still fairly new, but i wanted to say thank you to all,

there is alot of good people here with lots of wonderful support and encouragement.

I work full time and dont always have alot to be on here. but when i have it has been so full of love and support. it helps me to feel better just knowing there is a huge support group if i need it.

Thank you again, and to all the new members. Welcome!

Rachel
  13. Noahvale

Noahvale New Member

Everyone has been so nice and have welcomed me with open arms...I feel like we are all family.

I appreciate all the suport and suggestions that anyone can give me now that I have found out that my Dx is FM.

Thanks again to ALL!

God Bless!!

Noahvale--Kathy
  14. Bren2135

Bren2135 New Member

Thanks, this seems like a warm, friendly place! I do find myself wishing there was a weekly in-person meeting in my area.. but (as we all know!!) it seems like just another thing on the already exhausted To-Do List!

Hugs,
    Brenda
  15. blueyegirl57

blueyegirl57 New Member

Thank you, all of you make me feel very welcome.
  16. Manaleon

Manaleon New Member

Hopefully all of us would understand that sometimes, we just don't have the energy to do certain things like respond to every message.

lol. We know you're not lazy.
  17. Kayleen

Kayleen New Member

Thanks for the welcome. This is a great web site! It's nice to be able to share problems with those who understand. Talk about Fibor Fog...What I find hard is remembering where I posted to see if anyone posted after me. I had to start writing it down. There's so much information... I need a different chair...hurt's to sit long. Thanks again for the welcome. You guys are awesome!
    K
  18. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have not been well lately, but use to try and keep up with welcoming the new people.

So here is a big welcome to all of you who are new.

I know you will find lots of help and make new friends as well.

Shalom, Shirl
  19. ultimategirl63

ultimategirl63 New Member

Yes thank-you I have been so comforted to know that when I feel really down or in pain that I have a HOME to come to..
    all the knowledge and information is great! It is real hard to be able to talk to (NORMAL) people about our concerns. and here we can just hang loose..

(((HUGS))) Carolyn
  20. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Hi and welcome,
    The only place we post photos is in our profiles. I noticed you had one of a dog in yours. Periodically we post new pictures of ourselfs or new kids/grandkids or new pet etc. Usually when we update our profile picture we announce it in a thread so folks can see.

Hello to all other new members as well! I have found this board to be very helpful and hope you all do as well!!