********** ATTN: Bruin63 ******** Re: Ionic Breeze's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Feb 17, 2006.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

I read in another post where you said that you were going to purchase an ionic breeze machine.

Well, I have one of those as well as 2 of the regular air purifier machines (we have the Hunter brand, with HEPA filters) and I found that the regular air purifiers BEAT those ionic breezes to pieces!!!!!!!!!!! They are sooooo much better and the air smells so much better, etc.

That is why we purchased our first air purifier because the ionic breeze didn't seem to make a noticable difference.

Just wondered if anyone else preferred one over the other?

We made sure that our machines used the HEPA filters.

Janet
  2. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

HEPA Filters, run you to operate the Regular ones?

My Inlaw's have one of the Regular kind, and it did nothing to help with the air, and the crude in it.
    They live in Idaho. ANd it's Noisy too. now did I sp that right, ;o)
    My Sister, lives in Oregon, near an Onion Factory, and you just try taking it away from her. lol.

Nope I am sold on the Ionic Breeze's, maybe you bought one of the Older Models, lol.

Thanks for the Input tho, I guess again, it's a matter or what works for someone and what dosen't.
    Have a Sunshine Day,
    sharon

3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

and we love it! It makes the air in our bedroom smell nice and fresh....and the only time it makes noise is when the filter needs to be cleaned. Just wipe it off and put it back in...no buying more filters. We would get one for all of the rooms if we could!