ATTN: Carla Ball

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, Jul 29, 2007.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

i hope that I didn't bore you to death with my e-mail. Love to hear from YOU.

Gentle Hugs

[This Message was Edited on 07/29/2007]
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

Sorry it looks like I owe you an apology. I did write back but was on my way out to walk the girls. It it went out in the black hole.

The last few weeks have been a very busy email time for me. I use to not have that many I kept up, mostly jokes and stuff. Then about 4 people have contacted me various reasons. I have enjoyed it but it all hit a once. So I guess I lost a few emails in the shuffle.

I am going for a full spinal MRI tomorrow, they said about 2-3 hours. With and without contrast.

I will go get a copy of it on Tue or Wed, I am not waiting until Sept 4 to find out what it said. I haven't been feeling great lately, not sure what is it. But I need to spend more time with my dogs and less time on the computer.

I am sorry I didn't get back to you before. I was just so behind from having my computer down for so long and I am still not caught up.

Hope this are going well for you-Carla

PArt 2- I just read your post on the porch. I am sorry to hear about the knees. I had a 78 yo aunt that got threw her knee replacment very well. So don't lose hope.

After they tell me if I need back surgery or I get the "not much more we can do" or maybe operate to replace the disc but not guanteed to be better. Then I will go forward with my huge bunion on my right toe. It is arthritc from an injury in 2001. It is deforming my 2nd toe and I can't wear shoes I wore a year ago. So it is time.

Well I have to round my critters up to go to bed, up early to the MRI. Again, sorry to hear about the knees, Carla

[This Message was Edited on 07/29/2007]
  3. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I am so sorry that you are having so many problems. As they say, "It never rains but what it pours!"

I am in so much pain all the time with my right knee and the way I am now walking has made the other one hurt again. Yesterday was a nightmare. It was soooo hot and hubby wantyed me to go to bread outlet. Then we went for lunchm, then groceries. i used a cart but I could have cried in pain, Loaded the tru8nk, got home and carried in one heavy load, the used folding cart for the rest. I have never had that much pain. Also have pain in hands and lower back.

God bless you on your MRI. I so hope that all goes well and things go as you hlope for. Let un know what is going on.

4. ckball

ckball New Member

Sorry to hear your knees are giving you such a fit. I must have missed something somewhere. What is this about your daughter not beleiving you are sick?

I have the same problem with my own daughter. She lives in PA and I use to visit more often when I lived in VA, only 200 miles. now it's 500 and I am not able to do it anymore.

She doesn't see what I have to go threw on a daily basis. She has been diabetic since age 11, now 32 and since she has been lucky enough not to have any real complications, other than her 2 preganacies, she thinks being sick is nothing compared to what she has had to deal with.

It is so sad when your own children don't beleive in you, maybe it is their way of denying anything being wrong so they don't have to worry about us. Whatever the reason, it doesn't make us feel any better.

I hope things improve for you, are they talking about knee replacement?

My MRI was useless, no major problems so this pain in my mid back has no cause, it just is. So I am going to the foot surgeon on the 15th to see what they can do for it.

Take care-Carla