Attn: Celtic Ladee

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by dancingnut, Apr 22, 2004.

1. dancingnut

dancingnut New Member

Just wanted to be sure you got this message. Yes, thats what I felt this time with TF when I went up to 1 every two days. I felt sharp pain in my head, especially behind the eyes (even had spots in my eyes), and across the forehead and across my checks. I was beginning to wonder if I had a sinus infection. The herx sypmptoms have changed. At first I was itching, which is very common for me, then I got rigamortas type muscle wierd feeling stuff all over (thank god that didnt last long), then the headache thing, which I was tolerating until I took too much TF. Thanks for reminding me that yes, I too, somehow seemed to be feeling underneath the die off symptoms, somehow a strengthening and sense of well being, like in the morning I wanted to get up and go, and I wasnt always needing a nap. I sometimes wondered if the good changes were just all in my head, cuz I felt hopeful, but if you were feeling better too, then maybe this stuff really does help. Others have been having good success too on this board.

I wont quit. Just had to take a breather and gain my confidence back. Ive been real bummed today and feel hopeless, but I always bounce back and fight it. Just need to get back in the saddle, but somedays I just feel this is all too hard.

Sorry so long, just needed to vent too, cuz Im really bummed tonite and fighting my emotions and negative thinking more than anything.

Donna
  2. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Boy you're telling me... hehe.
    I just can really relate to you.

Somedays are worse than others both emotionally and physically. I keep planning little fun outings to lift my spirits. Today I went to the local nursery and bought a few plants. Flowers always lift my spirits along with playing in my garden so it seemed like a good idea.

We are going to my Sis's house tomorrow and I am looking forward to that. She and I always have a good laugh.

Sure my outings only amount to a couple hours but that is all I need to keep going. Keeps my mind off my troubles.

It is interesting reading your symptoms. It is so weird for me when things go numb or my head starts swimming... I can't imagine having that rigamortis type feeling in your muscles. Awful! Fortunately it didn't last too long for you. We always have to deal with freaky things that doctors don't understand and I don't bother to tell my doctor half of what goes on with me anymore. I get tired of it so I can imagine she would. hehe. She just looks at me like I'm nuts anyway so I can live without that!

Yeh, it feels good to vent sometimes. WE are the only ones that really understand what it is like after all. We're living it! Like you, I just keep getting back in the saddle. But this weekend I decided to give myself a well needed break. I am going off TF Sat. and maybe Sun. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Yeh, it is so cool how TF does give you that well feeling in the core of your being. I cling to it for hope. It is so nice to have more energy but I'm greedy... I want more!

Hope you have a good weekend. Treat yourself once in awhile to something you like to break the cycle of suffering. It really helps me.

My best to you,
    CelticLadee
  3. dancingnut

dancingnut New Member

Yes, I do try to do things to lift my spirits. But you know, sometimes I get just so pissed off that I cant just go out and make a full day of something. Ugh, and yes, sometimes all these wierd symptoms scare me, especially when I get new symptoms from taking a new supplement. Ive been taking a break from TF for one week, now and am still tired, so afraid to start up again. My son is in boot camp now too, and it is wearing on me cuz Im worrying about him too. I'll be so glad when he's through this trial.

Donna
  4. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Celticladee and Spacey or anyone else who has improved on TF,

From what you have said, it seems that the "sense of well-being" and more energy/stamina are the positive change you have seen..is that correct? Are there any other areas of symptom improvement you have noticed?

I have noticed an improved sense of well being..but have, also, continued to get "Colds/flu" symptoms, much more, now, too. I STILL WONDER WHY THAT IS HAPPENING..

I am, now, on 2 capsules/day...

We have about a lft and 6inches of snow on the ground...

Have a good day,
    Plantscaper