Attn: cherylsue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrstyedawg, Sep 25, 2006.

1. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

cherylsue: I take anti-viral 2 pills twice a day, Valtrex once a day The doctor wants me to have a human immunoglobulin injection once a week for twelve weeks. I had an injection before I left the doctors office, but I can't go back to Pitts. every week for the shots. I am going to try to get my doctor closer to my home to give me these shots. I do not know how long I am going to have to take these. The doctor told me that when I go back next week he is going to take me off some of the pills. He thinks that within six months I will only have to take one multivitamin pill. I PRAY that this is true!
  2. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I've been taking 3 Ultraceutical antiviral pills twice a day. The Maitake D maybe making me sick or it may be something else, so I stopped the Maitake for now. I also take ProBoost 3 x daily.

I'll be following your journey to recovery closely. I'm too sick to travel to Detroit - 6hours away- where the nearest FFC is. I'm trying to follow its protocol where I think it applies to me. My local doctor prescribes very strong RX that I react to. I prefer naturals.

Thanks again.

CherylSUe

P.S. I have some plain Corvalen that I take. Just 1 scoop daily because I'm trying to make it last as long as possible. I bought it online from Valen. I know Dr. Teitelbaum recommends it and it must be recommended now by FFC. Some people on this board said it didn't help them, so I'm glad to hear some good reports.[This Message was Edited on 09/27/2006]