Attn: Cromwell...Hi Anne

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wish_to_be_healthy, Nov 10, 2006.

1. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

It was nice to see your post on the Porch yesterday...haven't been to the porch yet today...I'm surprized I have stayed on as long as I have today, becasue my brain is really taxed!

But I keep finding posts to post back to...

I would love to talk to you about your son Danny and about Autism!

I am going to go offline for awhile to rest...I will post you later

Cheers!

Suz
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Sorry to hear you have such a rough time with your family. Autism is one of the most misunderstood dxs especially by professionals and teachers. We can swap notes! Love Anne
  3. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

I am still in the rough with my brain stuff...I'd like to chat about it maybe early in the week...

I may be off tomorrow, to give my brain a rest...I come to the board for support, and connection...but it is taxing on my brain, because I am so slow tpying...

That's why I don't go into the chat rooms...too hard for me to concentrate on what is being typed, and typing back...uses up my energy very quickly.

Suz

11-17-06: Taking a break because of stress, I will be off of the board for awhile...Hope to see you when I get back.[This Message was Edited on 11/17/2006]
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

me too. I type fast, but I get weird head stuff and often just have to lie down. love Anne Crom