Attn didoe

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shakes, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Shakes

Shakes New Member

I got notification you responded, but I cannot locate my post. Do nokknow if it was deleted. 3 months home after suicide attempt
    What did you send for me to read?

Don't understand why the email notification does not send me to the link.
    Anyway, would like to hear what you said.

Thanks
  2. Didoe

Didoe New Member

Shakes
    The entire thread was deleted.
    I assume the admins felt it was too difficult or flaming for people to read about suicide.
    I wrote I had lived thru a similar situation and was 'turned in' years ago by posting similar thoughts, but on another website.
    I asked you to please be careful in posting private data where people can send police to your door, as they did to me.
    While we should and can ask for help, as you have done, it should always be our own choice whether to enter a hospital unless we are clearly unable to.

Living with depression long term has its ups and downs, you know this. It never goes completely, but it can be better. While I hate to hear 'hang in there' you can hang in there, its a daily choice, I know, I make it daily.

I dont know if this will also be deleted before you can read it, I seem to tick off the admins with my posts, but please remember there are 1-800 call lines, at least in the U.S. and U.K. always available with people who want to listen, comfort and help. Sometimes just to speak to a human and express the pain, gets you over a big hump.

Prayers are with you.