attn elliespad/ref Patricia Kane

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deliarose, Dec 29, 2006.

1. deliarose

deliarose New Member

hey
    I think I may pursue the Patricia Kane protocol.

Some time ago, u posted something about a free offer. Any chance that might still be available? Where did u hear about it?

tnx
    delia
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

That free offer was made in order for them to Beta Test their new Blood test/nutrient requirement program. I don't remember the name of it, but it should be up and running on her BodyBio website. The free offer is long gone, I am sure. I think that was a year or more ago.

I would love to treat with her, someday. I posted to you on your Glutathione problem. I hope you're feeling okay.

***I just looked at the website, it looks like the test portion that WAS offered free was The Metabolic Pharmacology and
    Nutritional Intervention. I am sure it is many hundreds of dollars now.

[This Message was Edited on 12/29/2006]
  3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

i replied on the glut thread..

Ya know I may even try and bargain the Kane clinic down. I bet they're not that busy.

I asked for testimonials or referrals from other CFS people, but the office manager brushed me off.. something about the new privacy laws.

Plus, I haven't heard of anyone who has tried her protocol first hand ...so it's obviously not that popular for whatever reason.

delia