ATTN: Everyone.... Please read...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by aundi_girl, Aug 23, 2002.

1. aundi_girl

aundi_girl New Member

It has come to my attention that JackieF has resigned from this Board. I must state that I am sad and upset as she has been the person who has contributed most to the health of the people coming here. She is dedicated and fair.

I am not privy to what has transpired there, but I must say, it must be serious if Jackie felt she had to leave. She has always been honest and forthright.

The board has lost its biggest asset.

Most of you don't know me because I do not post much anymore, I have been a member for almost 2years now.

Aundi
  2. aundi_girl

aundi_girl New Member

It has come to my attention that JackieF has resigned from this Board. I must state that I am sad and upset as she has been the person who has contributed most to the health of the people coming here. She is dedicated and fair.

I am not privy to what has transpired there, but I must say, it must be serious if Jackie felt she had to leave. She has always been honest and forthright.

The board has lost its biggest asset.

Most of you don't know me because I do not post much anymore, I have been a member for almost 2years now.

Aundi
  3. Suz

Suz New Member

I have never known anyone quite like Jackie I have been on the board almost since it's beginning and before Jackie was a moderator. I have never known anyone who worked so relentlessly for people with fibromyalgia and wanted so badly for us all to be as healthy as we could.
    Very early in my time here we had a disagreement and you know, honestly, I don't think she knows how to hold a grudge. She is a good good woman, a person of honesty and integrity, and I will miss her tremendously.This is a huge loss for me and, of course, for the whole board.
    Jackie, I will never forget you and all you have done.Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
    Love,
    Suz
  4. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

I agree with you, do not compromise your morals. I for one thank you for all the hard work you have done on the board. I hope something can be worked out, I don't know what has transpired but I have learned alot from this site. Best of luck to you.
    BonnieQ
  5. Cheka

Cheka New Member

I am at a total loss.... I haven't been here very long at all but I have grown to trust and greatly admire Jackie for her experience, knowledge and forthrightness. Please tell me this is a bad dream. I am STUNNED!! I for one will be missing her and her posts immensely!!!!! This board has lost a true gem!!!
    You will be greatly and sadly missed, Jackie!
    Love,
    Debbie
  6. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

My dearest Jackie...You are my Warrior, my strength when I had none...I respect your decisions...My love for you is great as a sister, mentor, and dear friend....Please see my post under "LoriB....on CC Board....all I can say right now...I am devastated...too much for me today...My love and prayers are with you sweetie....

Love & Prayers....Lori XOXOXOXOXOXO