Attn FMsolider

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by getfitat40, Oct 1, 2006.

1. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

Just checking to see how you are doing with your wrist. Let me know...Getfit
  2. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

Aww thanks, for thinking of me. It is finally starting to ease up some. I had an appointment with Dr. Katz on Friday and basicly cried in his arms! What a sight! He gave me some more potent pain meds. and I actually got to sleep this weekend - thanks to my hubby. How are you feeling?
  3. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

I am glad you are doing better. And I have never lost it with Dr Katz but Robin and Nancy have seen me do it many of times! I am fighting a sinus infection and was out Thur and Fri - so I dread going back to work. Thank goodness for good insurance is my mantra!

Did you decide about the strattera? Dr Katz had referred me to a neurologist and they found nothing wrong. It was my last hope in finding a reason for my repeated falls. Dr Katz humored me with the referral because he believes it is just another FMS symptom. I say that sucks...sorry - But I hate the fear I have of falling now...

Oh well - my cleaning lady comes tomorrow so I need to put stuff away. A cleaning lady every other week is one of my concessions to FMS along with Peapod...

Take care....Nancy