Attn; Glenda2;

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pat460, May 1, 2007.

1. pat460

pat460 New Member

I've replied to 2 of your posts lately and they both disappeared. What's going on-if you even see this! If this keeps up I'm going to say adios! I don't like it at all!

Pat
  2. pat460

pat460 New Member

want you to see so bumped dee bump!
  3. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

it is making me crazy!!! have no idea what is going on. they were nothing bad so i don't understand. sorry i missed your reply but now i know it isn't me going crazy. well mwybe but i still know i posted!lol

how are you felling today? i am having a terrible day! but they are all like that anymore.

my lawyer is sending meto a physo dr. tomorrow/ at 8 in the morning sure hope i don't fall asleep on him. well at that early in the morning he will see just how bad i hurt.

the lawyer said that ss disability will send me and i will see the same dr. for 15 min. so he is sending me for 2hrs. wish me luck!!

hope you aer doing good. thank you for your reply that i did not see. lol

glenda
  4. pat460

pat460 New Member

I'm feeling very tired today, but my pain is not very bad so that makes it a good day for me. Thank you for asking-not many do these days. Tired of me complaining I guess! lol!

I'm so glad you got to read this post. I wondered if it would be deleted too. I'm thinking it was because we mentioned a certain former member( afraid to say her name or you may not get to read this!). I emailed tech support and asked them to look into it. I have to say, it really made me mad! I don't think ours was the only ones deleted. I'll let you know what they say. They emailed me back to ask which posts it was and I did tell them yours was gone too. I hope you don't mind.

Hope you are doing o.k. Good luck tomorrow. If you are like me, you'll have a tough time getting ready and making it there that early. It's so hard for people like us to get going anytime before 12:00 with all the pain and fatigue we go through. Then it takes a couple of days to get over it! Hope everything goes well for you. Have to go get my daughter from school now. I'll let you know when tech support contacts me again so kind of be watching for it.

See ya later, Pat
  5. Engel

Engel New Member

not meaning to be a butt-insky but I wass trying to contact Glenda too. Go look under Engel (post from Glenda) and say something there to her ;-) and see what happens? I had a post disappear yesterday. I don't know why?
  6. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

thanks pat . i am glad you emailed tech support thanks again. your profile esp. (your interest sounds alot like me) an i am 1 year older than you. we have to stick together. i might need you to remind me what my name is. lol i forgot how my can opener worked yesterday. and i am very tired to . after tpmprrow i will be wiped out.

engal hello i am so glad you are on here. was wondering if you are feeling better? i hope so. some of our post were deleted but i did reply to some of yours also.wish me luck tomorrow i have to go to physo dr. at 8am as i was telling pat i will probably fall asleep on him.atleast he will see what my mornings are like.

hope you both are well.

glenda
    [This Message was Edited on 05/02/2007]