Attn: HAZYGAL!!!! omg....thought you were myself.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jorbax, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Jorbax

Jorbax New Member

in your post re: irritability.......We seem to have alot in common! I am 41 yrs old w/ 5 yr old & 10 yr old hyper son! :) It is sooooo difficult to deal with these kids and the age difference causes alot of competition which I just don't have the energy to deal with..
    I am a stay at home Mom who cannot wait for school to begin and at the same time, it will be my "baby" who will be starting Kindergarten and I feel sad about that....
    Anyway, just wanted you to know I TOTALLY understand about how difficult it is to raise these kids w/0 raising our voices....I have found myself screaming so much lately, and am concerned about what that might do to their self-esteem.
    Oh, the guilt is driving me crazy. They say guilt begins the moment you give birth and I know believe it LOL....
    Anyway, feel free to email me at Jorbax@aol.com if you want and maybe we can help each other out during these times....
    You're like the only I've seen who is comparable in age to myself w/ younger children, so I got excited that someone maybe could TOTALLY relate to what I am going through...
    I don't have CFS, but have Behcet's Disease, Fibro, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, arthritis, DDD, etc....just TOO much fun....My main problem is FATIGUE which is severe at times and this is one of those times! Yuck!
    Take care and if you want to email me, feel free, just note something in subjct liine cause I don't open just any emails....
    Thanks for letting me know that I am not alone either!! :)
    p.s. I am a Christian also---another commonality.
  2. hazygal

hazygal New Member

Well it is nice to know there is someone out there like me! Right now this very second my child 3 yrs old is whining over and over and over again while i've got this extreme headache... Everytime my daughter uses a certain color crayon, he has to have THAT ONE! OH this is driving me nuts... Anyway, I'm so happy to hear from you and feel not so alone now. I can't hardly believe how much we've got in common! I'll definatly email you when things get tough giving you my "hazygal" in your from who notes... thanks again, Hazygal