Attn. Jaminhealth Grapeseed Extract question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by butterfly83, Jan 31, 2007.

1. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

Jamin - Reading your posts on the results of Grapeseed Extract for your headaches and sinus troubles, I decided to go ahead and order some, since I suffer from both of these on a daily basis. I was wondering what dosage you started at, and then what you ended up taking to maintain? I saw something someone said about initially taking a higher amount to saturate your system, and then after a period of time going back down to the regular dose.

Thanks for your help! I'm hoping this will relieve some of these symptoms because they are really very irritating.
  2. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I'm not Jamin but I saw your question because I asked the exact same question.
    I just bought myself some and on the package insert they say that if you weigh between 40-70kg, you have to take 3 capsules in the morning for 3 days, then 2 for 5 days and then 1 a day.
    Persons weighing 70-115kg should take 3 capsules in the morning for 5 days, thereafter 2 per day.

I am using Procydin and it contains 70mg Proanthocyanidin, 30mg Calcium ascorbate, 30mg Bioflavenoids and 15mg Vitamin E.

Phoebe
  3. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

Thanks very much Phoebe! I'll let you know how it works out when the supplements arrive.