attn jane32, question for u...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deliarose, May 11, 2006.

1. deliarose

deliarose New Member

Hi Jane

I remember reading in one of your posts that your doc at the FFC had recommended that you take one of Teitelbaum's preparations.

I think it was the daily Energy Infusion powder or something to that effect.

Would you be so kind as to remind me? (I'm ordering a bunch of stuff at the moment and I thought I might try some of Teitelbaum's preparations.. in part because they seem like an efficient way of taking a handful of vitamins.)

Also, can you advise on whether you found it to be helpful?

Thanks
    Delia
  2. deliarose

deliarose New Member

3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

4. jane32

jane32 New Member

So sorry I had dental work done today so this is the first moment that I got up out of bed. Yes I did find it very helpful. But for me the taste was awful. I did hold my nose to get it down. Some others have no problem with the orange taste. I never tried the Berry one. I just found myself not taking it b/c I didn't like the taste and have been off it now for three months.

I just started something called the complete mutiple by liquid health. All you need is a shot glass full and it does not taste bad but does require refridgeration. It has every thing in it including the green supplements. I am nto sure if it is helping yet but a good multi can always be helpful.

It has 200 nutrients the only problem is I am not sure if they are at a high enough dosage to be beneficial but I figure I will give it a shot! Let me know if you have any other questions.

I ordered dr. t's drink from this site.
  5. deliarose

deliarose New Member

what was the name of the Teitelbaum drink exactly?
    Cheers
    Louise
  6. jane32

jane32 New Member

The Energy Revitalization System Drink Mix and Daily Energy B-Complex

The B vitamins come with it but I found them too strong for me. They gave me acid reflux.