ATTN KARINAXX and VOILAHHH

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I didn't think it would be appropriate to post this in the thread for campaigning for a new name for CFS.

I want to thank both of you for bringing attention to the "Hummingbird" website. It is filled with so much valuable information regarding this awful disease. I have suffered with CFS for over 8 years and this past year has been the worst for me. Using the M.E. ability scale from the "Hummingbird" website, I am rated severely affected on all counts..Physical severity 20%, Cognitive severity 30%, Symptom severity 20%. Not good.

I have had extensive tests by a Neurologist because of temporary blindness in left eye, headache on left side and now unable to walk due to pain, stiffness, numbness in left leg (cannot lift leg to take a step). This doctor does not believe in FMS. He feels that there is no Medical evidence to show that FMS is real. I don't know his stance on CFS (probably thinks it's all in my mind).

I have printed a copy of "A Million Stories Untold" to give to him at my next appointment. He is a good doctor and I hope that he is receptive to the evidence in this document.

Thank you.

Lolalee
    [This Message was Edited on 09/06/2006]