Attn MCD56

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by getfitat40, Aug 31, 2006.

1. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

Hi Mary,
    Sending you hugs and prayers for you and H on this day of surgery for her....take care and let me know how everything worked out when you can.

Nancy
  2. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

3. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

Wow no one has ever been impressed with my memory skills! LOL I am glad that H made it through the surgery and makes it through the next couple of days with the pain. Keep me posted.

I actually started seeing a physical therapist yesterday. We might have pinpointed the reason behind my mysterious falls. When I was searching for a PT I googled a couple of the ones near my house and covered by my PPO. One of them had a complete list of what services they provide, one of which is vestibular disorders, which is a balance disorder.

My symptoms seem to be exactly the same. It is an vision thing (muscle imbalance) ear issues (tinnutis) and extremities! Nancy
  4. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

Glad it isn't a work day because it is cold and rainy here. How is H doing? I hope continuing to recover each day.

I think that with the vestibular disorders it is all about retraining your brain and overcoming the issues around it. I will know better after my next appointment because I am meeting with the the vestibular expert.

Take care & keep in touch!
  5. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

The biggest obstacle in retraining MY brain is that I don't always even know if I have a brain! Glad H is doing ok - and nurse ratchett made me giggle.

Take care...Nancy
    [This Message was Edited on 09/04/2006]