ATTN: Monkeykat

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lichu3, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Lichu3

Lichu3 New Member

Hi,

considering the attention and the reparations from the News Herald in Ohio, after they interview you, consider contacting the CFIDS Association of America and notifying them of the article and the story behind the story. This is important as it might encourage other people with CFS to respond to their local paper when the press inaccurately portrays the disease. It's a small victory but an important one.

I'll write the Association myself except I don't know how to have them contact you.

Thanks for all your hard work.
  2. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi lichu3,

Thank you! Sorry, I just found this post today.

Yes, I figure that once the News Herald Report contacts me and I actually see an article in the paper that I'll contact them.

Your welcome. I'm hoping that once the News Herald write a story that maybe I can get The Plain Dealer - largest paper in the NE Ohio area to run a story. That's my hope and prayer. There are 2 large world-renown hospitals in this area: The Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals of Cleveland. I would love for other papers to run stories as well so that health professionals in this area become more aware and can have a national and inter-national impact.

Just my hopes and dreams. We have to dream BIG:)

Thanks for the suggestion.

Keep Hope Alive, Monkeykat
    I'll write the Association myself except I don't know how to have them contact you.

Thanks for all your hard work.