Attn: PRiCKLES

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mai, May 8, 2006.

1. mai

mai New Member

HiYA! Younear a telly, perchance???????? Just saw myself..........Supposed to be something or someone ontalking about ME/FM.....???????? That's all I know.......

Trying to let some of you know in time to watch!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!! Mai Xxx :)
  2. mai

mai New Member

HiYA! Sorry, I did my best, to let people know!!!!!! I was so SHOCKED to hear that there was ging to be 'something' on at all!!!! Especiallly after me suggesting that to you, as one of the programmes to contact, as well as Esther Rantzen.........(Who you had never heard of!!!!!! Makes me feel SO OLD!!!!!!! May be that's because I AM!!!!!! LoL!!!!!)

You could look on their website.........should have all the details, phone numbers, & other relevant info! This Morning ITV (Channel 3) Hope any of this helps..........It really 'Feels' like things are stirring..........BUT that's not good enough!!!!!!!!.............We need things to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!...............I get so ANGRY with MYSELF, for being so PASSiVE about this!!!!!!!...........Although, I have been through a lot lately, so perhaps I shouldn't be so hard on meself!!!?????

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I really think we should 'hit hard' now that there has been this 'High-Profile' discussion on Prime time telly! Wot do you think!!!

All The Best!!! Love & Peace Mai Xxx :)