Attn: Rosiebud

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kholmes, Oct 28, 2008.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I never got a chance to say that I think it's great that you got to visit Loch Lomond! What did you do there? I'll bet it was gorgeous.

[This Message was Edited on 10/28/2008]
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

nice to see you back,Ken, you've been missed. I hope you are keeping better.

I went with my niece Hannah to the Lodge at Loch Lomond for a spa day ( I made it to the whirlpool thing only).

The Lodge looks right onto the Loch - beautiful. It had been a long time since I was there even though its only an hour from where I live. It was so quiet too which it isn't in summer with all the skiing and motor boats.

Had a lovely meal and spent the night - just a very, relaxing time.

Thanks for asking Ken and hope you're well enough to become a regular fixture here again - flares are so awful, just suck the life force out of us.

Cate, yes bonny bonny banks of Loch Lomond and they certainly are.

[This Message was Edited on 10/30/2008]
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I am still listening to my weekly dose of Celtic music on "The Thistle and Shamrock."

Glad you got in your trip. Sounds beautiful.

I'm now well enough to be a regular fixture on here just yet, but I've had some tiny improvements in this past week. My spirits are ok, and there's hope!

4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

yes there is always hope and you WILL come through this flare, soon I hope.

I usually manage to keep my spirits up too when I go through a nasty flare but occassionally I just have to let it out.

Hope you're back soon Ken, our little book club has given up the ghost without you, you're sorely missed and not just for managing our club.