ATTN: SHARON & SHOOBIE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jillian40, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Jillian40

Jillian40 New Member

Regarding the Let's Get Serious Survey, I just posted another idea for you both to look at. Please read "Let's Get Serious" down at the bottom, from Jillian40.
    Then give me your feedback. I think things may be starting to gel.

Blessings, ............ Jillian

P.S. Also be sure to read the post entitled, Interesting Survey, by Amymb74. She got it from the site called From Fatigued to Fantastic. It should give us some great ideas, that we can expound on. ...... JE[This Message was Edited on 09/07/2002]
  2. Jillian40

Jillian40 New Member

Regarding the Let's Get Serious Survey, I just posted another idea for you both to look at. Please read "Let's Get Serious" down at the bottom, from Jillian40.
    Then give me your feedback. I think things may be starting to gel.

Blessings, ............ Jillian

P.S. Also be sure to read the post entitled, Interesting Survey, by Amymb74. She got it from the site called From Fatigued to Fantastic. It should give us some great ideas, that we can expound on. ...... JE[This Message was Edited on 09/07/2002]
  3. Jillian40

Jillian40 New Member

For Sharon & Shoobie to read.

............... Jill

Whaddayathink? Read the first post entitled
    Let's Get Serious (1) where I posted again.
  4. SharonR

SharonR New Member

But yes, we need people to take the ball and run. Get with Shoobie and see what see needs, and yes I did read the post by Amy. We need something that updates us almost quarterly.
    I am stunned that there are so few responses to the 60 and above post. this in itself tells me somethng.
    I will continue this coz I think there are common demominators, just don;t know what they are, but what a huge data base we have to work with,
    So Jillian, take the bull by the horns, and go with it.
    Peace and Smiles
    SharonR