ATTN SIXTYSLADY

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lolalee, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I'm starting a new post because I want to be sure that you see this. I am replying to your message on my post "I DESPERATELY SEEK YOUR PRAYERS TODAY".

I have tears in my eyes because your words really, really touched my heart. Thank you so much for reminding me that I need to stand on His promises. It blessed me to hear that after all of God's miracles in your life, you still were afraid when you became ill once again. Why, why do we get amnesia when we should remember that God is always so good, so faithful, so forgiving.

Thank you for reminding me that my words have power. By His stripes I am healed.

Bless you,

Lolalee
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

lolalee. glad to hear from you . I was hoping you didn"t think I was preaching at you but I took the chance that you would undestand what I was trying to say.I didn"t realize that when God parted the red sea the people where in the water before it parted.they had to have that faith before it parted.so when i have to do something that scares me I say God I"m stepping in the water, it really helps.Ihad to go and have all my bottom teeth pulled last summer and get denture, now I would rather give birth than go to the dentist.so when I walked through the door I said I just step in the water God its in your hands.and everything went fine. have a good day. Sixtyslady
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

....just thinking of your dental ordeal made me cringe. I think a lot has to do with our age, as well. I had 6 teeth pulled when I was 30 years old because my teeth were so crowded and I needed braces. My parent could not afford to do this when I was a child. So when I took my son for his braces, the Orthodonist looked at me and said "So, when is it your turn?". I said "Let's do it". It was a difficult time for me, but I know that it would be so much harder for me if I had to do that now at the age of almost 57.

BTW, I know what you mean about preaching at me. Been there and I'm sure I've done that. I didn't feel that way at all with your words which means that it was what my spirit needed to receive.

Bless you,

Lolalee