Attn: Slowdreamer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kholmes, Apr 16, 2006.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Garrison Keillor, did you say? And down under in Australia? I tune in every weekend.
    I grew up in Lake Wobegon country--near St. Paul, Minnesota, actually, and have seen him live. Did you know that the film director, Robert Altman, has made a film about Prairie Home Companion that is coming out this June?
    Being disabled, I'm unable to sit for that long in a theater, so I'll have to wait until it's out on DVD.
    Lately, though, they've been on a long spring break, and I'm not sure when the next live show will be. But I guess I could look it up on prairiehome.org.
    Kholmes
  2. jakeg

jakeg New Member

I believe she has left the board. I responded to her farewell last night at about midnight. I live on the east coast. Also checked at @ 2:00 AM and the post was no longer their.

I suggested that maybe instead of leaving the board that maybe she should just take a break for a while and check back in at a later time after all of this cools down.

Who knows maybe she will be back as I suggested. She was very upset about some of the comments that were made as you know.

I think it is a sad thing when people leave this board because of hurtful comments.

Support groups are not supposed to work that way. Everybody has their own opinions and believes and to be attacked for those opinions is an outrage and an injustice to the support group in itself.

Jake
  3. jakeg

jakeg New Member

For kholmes to see
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I had hoped she would stay on. Hopefully, she'll return.
    Kholmes