attn stormyskye..others who have recovered

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deliarose, Aug 12, 2006.

1. deliarose

deliarose New Member

I was wondering whether your sleep had returned to normal....and how long it took to get to that point.

Can u sleep without sleep meds?

Tnx
    Delia
  2. deliarose

deliarose New Member

for that tip.

Stormy.. can you tell me about your sleep patterns and how they evolved as your body healed?

Delia
  3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

I'm interested in what you say about the shake stormy.. I'm going to check if yoghurt contains casein because I'm trying to stay off that too..

Thanks again for the input.

Delia
  4. littleleafhopper

littleleafhopper New Member

Hi,

I was reading your post and wondering what kind of shake you guys were talking about. It would be so nice to be able to get a good nights rest without taking meds!
  5. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I no longer have a problem with sleep other than when PMS comes along...and that is not even as bad as it use to be..

I have changed my diet alot...no sugar, msg, aspartame, dairy, wheat or grains...

I just eat the basics...

The shake is good too though..I did the shake for a while and it did help alot with sleep...Do a search on "The Shake" by stormyskye...The receipe is there..I still make it for my husband all the time..

Good luck
  6. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Curious..what do you eat for breakfast?

Do you allow yourself fruit or eat veggies and meat?

Thanks for your help. I am trying to change my diet. Just gave up dairy, gave up sugar, etc. Still have the grains to go.

Pawprints
  7. deliarose

deliarose New Member

i deleted it...
  8. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I am not recovered by all means...This is a huge puzzle to me so I am still trying to figure out what all works for me..

Breakfast is a really hard thing...but here are a few suggestions..

I still eat eggs...I just make them a little different everyday...Sometimes I will have scrambled with spinach, green pepper and basil...Or just fried (in olive oil) with a type of homemade salsa on top..I just had made a peach salsa that was good..

Or I will have just some meat cold, maybe whatever I had for dinner and then some fruit..

I have had an apple diced up with sredded carrots and a few raisens and cinnamon on top...

I buy mostly all organic when I can..

But buy doing this it has really improved my sleep...

It is really hard though...I get depressed about it cuz I use to be the biggest junk food junky..

I eat mostly meat and veggies...I still have a problem with fruits so I don't go overboard with those..

Try skipping salt for a while..That has helped me alot.

SherylD