ATTN: Suz45...Raw sugar vs. organic sugar

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TerryS, Oct 12, 2006.

1. TerryS

TerryS Member

Is raw sugar and "organic" sugar the same thing? I saw organic sugar in the grocery store the other day. I also saw "sugar in the raw". Are either of these what you are talking about?

Do you know anything about organic sugar?

TerryS
  2. suz45

suz45 New Member

I think I'm referring to the sugar that is organica, I have only found in a either natural food stores or restaurants.

It is not processed or cookied down in the same manner, has had nothing added to it during the cooking process, yet it is not Brown sugar either.

I like it more, use less and less is better,

Suz45
  3. TerryS

TerryS Member

I'm going to check both of these out tomorrow...see what I can find out.

Thanks!
    TerryS
  4. TerryS

TerryS Member

Did you find it in the same section as the other sugar products at WalMart? I noticed last week that WalMart is carrying more and more organic foods. I bought their "Great Value" organic milk...ends up being like $5/gallon but at least we're not getting the hormones and antibiotics!

TerryS
  5. tobelct

tobelct Guest

Im not sure if I remember this correctly but as I believe was stated to me. Raw sugar is not processed, organic sugar is process sugar just organicly grown.
    organic raw sugar would be sugar that was organiclly grown and not processed.
    I may have missed some of this conversation from lack of memory but it went somethign like the above.
    tobelct

6. TerryS

TerryS Member

I found "organic" sugar, and I found "raw" sugar, but I couldn't find one that was both organic and raw.

I bought the organic sugar. I did notice that it is not white, rather off-white in appearance.

TerryS
  7. TerryS

TerryS Member

You're so funny!

NOW LOOK -- I gave up the caffeine; but now, it's either sugar or toxic waste!!! I can't give up everything at once...saving my cigarettes for LAST!

TerryS
  8. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I'd sure want to know what kind of ORGANS they grow
    that organic sugar in before I consumed any of it!
    Do they tell ya on the Package?

MRDAD
  9. TerryS

TerryS Member

Donnaeil - What does ROFL mean?

MrDad - I don't even know how to respond to YOU! You have a lot of fun on this board, don't you? You must be a delight to your wife and kids!

TerryS
  10. bkayisme

bkayisme New Member

not really stalking you but i saw you answer on a tylenol question and i didnt know if you go back to check things out so i just wanted to know your input on lunesta i saw the commerical and was curious about your experience if you dont mind. lol really not a stalker.
  11. TerryS

TerryS Member

Boy oh boy, I thought I was in trouble when I saw you were looking for me!

I was put on 3 mg Lunesta (comes in 1, 2, and 3 mg). It has worked fairly well with absolutely no hangover the next day. The first couple of nights I took it, I was out within five minutes, but it takes more like 30 minutes now.

I've been happy with it. Cost me $45 for one month WITH my prescription plan! However, I was able to order the refills through our mail order and it was only $40 for three months' supply.

Hope this helps!

TerryS
  12. bkayisme

bkayisme New Member

i appreciate it
    i have troubles somethin fierce i dont go to sleep for like 2-3 day at a time nd that isnt working for me anymore. i will ask the doc about it again i appreicate you letting me know aboutit.