ATTN: tlayne & all - newbie to this board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Seeseaisme, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

You have the most beautiful prayers. I'm on the fibro. board, but moved over here to check out dncgfngs (sure I didn't get that right), grandson's update.

This board is so nice. I had not been here before and have been reading some posts. I'm feeling frustrated, alone and misunderstood lately, so I thought this might be a good place to visit, and it is.

Well, I just wanted to tell you that about your prayers and say one for me, will you?

Charlotte

[This Message was Edited on 11/01/2006]
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

Hi Charlotte! Oh honey, you are not alone. We are all here for you! I am like you, at home I feel alone, frustrated, and misunderstood. This is my safe place. I love the gentle and giving souls that gather here.

I am glad that you came here! Welcome! We always welcome and rejoice that another sister and/or brother in Christ decides to join us!

I am not here as much as some of the others because I have been so ill, but I try to make this place a priority. I am also trying to hold onto a partime job, so if you post or respond to one of my posts please be patient. Love and hugs, Tam

My prayer for you...

Our Father, please wrap your arms around Charlotte. Let her feel your love, acceptance, grace, and peace. Please let your spirit be real and comforting to her. I praise you Jesus, for leading Charlotte here where your children can pray for, and encourage her in this difficult walk that we face. Thank you for another dear sister! In your Holy Name, Jesus. Amen
  3. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

I am a very patient person. Thank you so much for your beautiful prayer. I would like to share with you. I have this posted on my cork board by my computer and read it almost every day. And, btw, I'm feeling better.

And God Said....No

I asked God to take away my pride. And God said "No".
    He said it was not for him to take away, but for me to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. And God said "No". He said her spirit was whole, her body was only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience. And God said "No". He said patience is a by-product of tribulations. It isn't granted, it is earned.

I asked God to give me happiness. And God said "No". He said he gives us blessings, happiness is up to me.

I asked God to spare me pain. And God said "No". He said suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow. And God said "No". He said I must grow on my own. But he will prune me to make me fruitful.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life. And God said "No". He said I will give you life, that you may enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as he loves me.
    And God said, Ah finally you have the idea.

This was given to me by a friend. I think it is lovely.

In Christian love, Charlotte
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Welcome and feel free to post anytime.
  5. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

thank you for welcoming me, asatrump.[This Message was Edited on 11/01/2006]
  6. tlayne

tlayne Member

Seeseaisme, can I give you a nicname, like sesame? Or can you think of a better one? I am always in a hurry, but I am slow at it???? LOL! Thank you for sharing that was beautiful! If you don't mind I am going to copy it and post it by my computer! I am so thankful that you are feeling better! I am still praising God that you found us here!

Loved, I want to welcome you here too! This is my family here, that understands me only the way that a fellow suffer as a christian can. Did that make sense???? LOL! I am glad you are here!

Asa, I will get back to you dear one! Have to go into work on my day off. I have to do a new admit! He is a dear soul that really needs our quality of care. I love my elderly residents and I am so blessed to have a new gentleman!

Love and God's blessings to all! Tam
  7. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Again, thanks for your warm welcomes and as far as I'm concerned copy and paste to your heart's content.
  8. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

It's nice to be here. SOOOO positive, seems like the fibro board is all about who done what to who these days, and I like the PorchLight, but I'm not sure about those folks, and I'm just looking for somebody to understand, so God said try the worship board, Glad I Listened.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/01/2006]
  9. dejovu

dejovu New Member

So glad you've joined us. This is a very special place and I hope to get to know you more in the future.

Pls. excuse not writing more...I'm still abit under the weather. Blessings de
  10. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Where the fibro board is full of information....The Worship board is full of comfort.WElcome.I'm glad that you joined us.Linda