Attn: WakemeUp

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kholmes, Feb 10, 2006.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Sounds like you're the most restricted case I've heard of so far. I sympathize!
    How are you managing, especially after such a long time?
    I posted a message yesterday on "10 things I do to make my bedridden life more bearable," but it's very tough at times, isn't it?
    You're in my prayers.
    Kholmes
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm just so glad you posted! I have been so concerned about you. You are loved and needed here.

Thank you for coming back.

Love,
    Sue
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I'm actually a "Mr.," not a "Ms." :)
    -- one of the few male CFS sufferers who is completely bedridden, as far as I know.

Wakemeup: Your son's story sounds incredible. I'm glad he recovered from such such terrible problems.
    Sharon: Your words were very encouraging. At what level would you say you are functioning now?
    Kholmes
  4. lolee

lolee New Member

As of late I have been so torn, I have contiplating leaving the board (BFD, LOL) just not logging on again, really . . . .so much bickering, where you would least expect it, threads disappearing, just an air of NOT what IT used to be . . . .then I got nosy and read this thread, . . . .

I am so sorry for all of you, not in a pity pot sort of way . . . I am so sorry that you have suffered so.

But I am so grateful to have been allowed to look in this window. The strength and compassion and KNOWLEDGE I have seen here has done me more good then any supplement.

You are so courageous, so strong and so damn beautiful.

Love,

Lolee
    [This Message was Edited on 02/11/2006]