ATTNAGHLLW LISA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by charlenef, Jan 16, 2007.

1. charlenef

charlenef New Member

HI GIRL I HAVENT SEEN YOU ON THE BOARD FOR AWHILE THANKS FOR THINKING ABOUT ME I TELL MYSELF EVERDAY THAT THERE IS WORSE OUT IN THE WORLD THAN ME THAT IS WHAT KEEPS ME THANKFUL AT LEAST I HAD A CHANCE TO HAVE A LIFE UNTIL I WAS IN MY 30S SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH THING AND CANT EVER HAVE A LIFE WASNT THAT AN AWESOME PRAYER? I WAS FEELING DOWN FOR A MINUTE AND THE LORD HELPED ME OUT TALK TO YOU SOON CHARLENE
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

THERE IS A SUPPORT GROUP YOU CAN ALSO JOIN CALLED FRIENDS WITH FIBRO IF YOU WOULD LIKE I KNOW IT STINKS BREAKING UP WITH SOMEONE IVE HAD MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE OF MEN I DIDNT BELONG WITH MY HUBBY CHANGED ALL THAT I LEARNED IF SOMEONE PUTS YOU DOWN AND I YELLING AT YOU LIKE YOUR A NOBODY TO RUN THE OTHER WAY MY HUBBY IS SO GOOD TO ME I COULDNT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT HIM MOST MEN WOULD HAVE RAN THE OTHER WAY WHEN I BECAME LIKE THIS INSTEAD HE STILL TELLS ME I AM HIS SOUL MATE TALK TO YA SOON CHARLENE
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i love joel olstean is he near you ? i get daily guides from oral roberts the make you feel better when your down i would have called it quits with him to your way to pretty to put up with that there are good men out there they are just hard to find do you do online dating at all? sometimes you can find someone that way my mom always said you cant dont go out and find a bar-fly and think your going to change them into a butterfly lol it is so true talk to you soon charlene