Attorney said my denial was because judge ...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Apr 30, 2009.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Didn't follow guidelines for ssd. This sounds good to me. He said we are appealing to appeal council.The judge didn't follow rules and condradicted himself and didn't take anything my doctors said as truth. Has this happened to anyone else? Ruthie
  2. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

It sounds like this is the level you will win your SSD.
    Has your attorney gave you any idea of how long you will have to wait for this ?

Keep your attorney updated on any and all medical changes including new meds too.

Wish you well
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

I am still waiting for my AJ hearing but I have been following your nightmare...

Just wanted to let you know I am still praying for you! Keep fighting!

4. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

About 3 days after hearing I got dx with COPD,my lungs are at 70 percent function and also hemochromotosis. My new doctor seems to think these alone, could have gotten me disability.

I was being seen at a clinic and they never tested me further, as to why I have a high iron count {hemochromotosis} and a high hemoglobin {COPD} can cause this.

I am wondering if new medical problems will help my case, or are they only interested in what the original application was for. If anyone knows, please inform me. I would think if the new medical evidence coincides with what illness I had then, they would then want to hear it. My doctor siad both these illness can make you feel like you have fybro. Well thanks for listening. Ruthie
  5. nink

nink New Member

He should know whether or not new medical evidence can be presented at this point in the process.
  6. hatbox121

hatbox121 New Member

Definetely add these dx's to your application. Always update any time you go to the hospital or get a new dx. I'm sorry about the bad judge. To wait that long and then have a judge like that must be irritating to say the least. I'm waiting for an ALJ now.