Aunt Zita

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ABLUV, Sep 9, 2008.

1. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

Just got diagnosed with cancer and sarcoidosis (lung disease) has gotten worse; she has to use a breathing machine twice a day. This lung disease is what Bernie Mac had before he got pneumonia and died. Bernie Mac tried new
    drug treatment and his immune system shut down so he couldn't fight the pneumonia. Aunt Zita is very depressed and afraid. Please pray for her and family.
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Praying for Aunt Zita. Always so scarey when you hear you have cancer. May God give her a spirit of peace in this freightening time.

kbak
  3. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Lord , I pray you lift up Aunt Zita and that she knows she is loved. I pray that her fear is vaquished by Your love . Perfect Love casts out fear. I pray this for Aunt Zita , Lord.

Please let this precious lady be able to breath smoothly , even without her breathing machine , Lord . Watch over her and keep her safe in Your loving arms.

In Jesus Name,

Amen and Amen

God Bless Aunt Zita

Holly
  4. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

keep the prayers coming. They are so comforting! We have not been able to contact Aunt Zita lately but as soon as we do I will give you an update. Thanks again for your prayers. God bless you all abundantly...abluv
  5. poets

poets Member

Count me in as well. I'll add your Aunt to my prayer list. I keep a note pad by the computer and list every prayer request I see.

I pray for a spirit of peace and comfort for your Aunt, and a touch from God's healing hands. Also a spirit of peace for the family.
    Please keep us posted.

Love,
    Meg
  6. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

Finally got hold of her. She is very depressed. She has not had the follow-up test because the clinic that was supposed to perform it got flooded in recent storm. So she
    is sitting on pins and needles. Thank you for the prayers for peace. She really needs it right now.

God Bless you all....abluv