AuntyEm, Where Are You???????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skierchik, Apr 26, 2006.

1. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Hey, Auntyem...are you ok? I know you're going through a rough time right now. Just want to know if there's anything I can do??

Hugs,

Skierchik
  2. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

I was finally on tonight for any length of time. I updated my post about Field Control Therapy. I hadn't updated that post in quite some time.

I just didn't feel like posting due to the stress that MetLife was putting me under.

They called me this past Monday and told me they have approved me to May 31 but my case is now a physch case. My therapist told them I was depressed..........duh!!

At this point I didn't care what they labeled it just so long as I started getting paid again. They're setting up an appt with an IME for physch testing. She said it would take 4 - 5 hours. Oh great : (

I found this post by doing a search under your name because I was wondering how you were doing.

My treatment is looking up. How are you doing and have you made any changes to your treatment?

Thanks for sending this post,
    Auntyem
  3. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Skierchik,

Where are you? I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing.

Auntyem

[ advertisement ]