AUNTYEMNG!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LEFTYGG, Dec 13, 2005.

1. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

HI SHEILA BEEN THINKING OF YOU. HOW DID YOUR ULTRASOUND GO?

LOVE GAIL
  2. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Thanks for thinking of me!! Here's what I posted earlier this evening (between the ***'s). (I love copy/paste).
    Thanks for your Prayers!! 12/13/05 02:24 PM

To Every Person Who Said A Prayer For Me:

Both mammogram & ultrasound showed benign cysts!! I want to thank each and every one of you who said a prayer (or 2, 3, etc.) for me!!!

My question now is: How many on this board have had breast cancer (estrogen receptor) and are taking natural hormones? If so, how long have you been taking hormones? Have you had any problems?

I spoke with the pharmacist this morning at ITC Compounding & Natural Wellness Pharmacy because it really started bothering me about taking the hormones. He was very knowledgeable and tried to put my mind at ease. But after this scare I just had I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing. Your thoughts?

Love & Hugs and thank you all very, very much for your prayers,
    Sheila
    Additional info: The radiologist says I need to confess to my PCP of what I'm doing. I had thought of it last week, but..... Needless to say, when someone else said it to me, I started crying. But the Other Me still has high hopes of feeling better through the FFC and I'm not ready to have my bubble burst. My gosh, my blood work told me so much that if my PCP would've ordered all of the tests that the FFC does, she would know why I'm so tired. The ultrasound tech was very nice after the radiologist left the room. She sat and listened to me babble!!

Hugs & Love,
    Sheila