AUNTYEMNGA---Rebuilding Intestinal Mucosa

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skierchik, Feb 21, 2006.

1. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Here's what he wants me to do to "rebuild the intestinal mucosa"

Note: Use organic butter and olive oil if possible.

Required: 1 stick butter, softened
    1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
    10 capsules friendly bacteria (Pro-biotic)
    10 capsules colostrums
    Glutamine 1000mg/10 capsules or 10,000mg (10g)
    Zinc carnosine (by Jarrow)20 capsules (37.5mg)
    1 TBSP of raw unfiltered honey

Prodedure: Mix butter, olive oil, honey until smooth. Open colostrums caps, friendly bacteria caps, glutamine caps or if you use powder form add 10 g, empty zinc carnosine caps into the mix and lightly blend. Store mixture in refrigerator. Eat 1 tablespoon of mixture for the first 2 days. After that eat 1 heaping tsp per day. Eat directly from the spoon or you may put on food, i.e., whole wheat toast, veggies, etc. if necessary for improved tolerance. Don't heat the mixture!!

Rationale: Friendly bacteria normally reside in the fatty layer of the intestinal mucosa. When these layers and the friendly bacteria become depleted, the body's immune function deteriorates. The above protocol helps restore the intestinal mucosa. Your body uses the friendly bacteria and oils to rebuild the mucosal lining of your bowel. A healthy mucosa is critical for strong IMMUNE system. This protocol is especially important after one has taken antibiotics.

This is how the sheet reads after he gave me the additional directions that were left out. I will see him on thursday, once again and if anything changes i will add it to this post.

He is also having me do a "Honey-Glutathione Protocol" for detoxification. It goes like this:

Do Upon Arising:

1. Glutathione 200mg under tongue (Source Naturals)
    2. 1 tspn raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized honey - let
    it liquify in mouth, then swallow it (takes 5-10 min)
    3. 8oz water with 2000mg ascorbic acid (no calcium or anything else added to the vit c and take 1000mg of bioflavinoids. You can squeeze lemon into the water if you want.

That's everything. I bought the sublingual glutathione at iherb.com in case you can't find that one. My glutamine is by Jarrow also and it's in powder form. The Zinc carnosine by Jarrow was more difficult to find. It wasn't with the regular Zinc. I had to ask for it and it was in a different place. There are lots of probiotics to choose from, but I like Mega Flora by Mega Food. The honey was easy to find. If you have any questions about how to get this stuff, just let me know.

ps. I felt really good today, I think the bathes are helping already.

Happy detoxing!

skierchik
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

skierchik:
    Very interesting and I may consider giving it a try.
    I do not know any of the ingredients you have given except butter, olive oil, honey and maybe one more.
    It very well may be worth a try.
    Thanks for posting it.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Skierchik,

Thank you very much for the information. I'm going to have to wait to do the rebuilding thing. My new doctor doesn't want me taking any supps or vitamins while I'm under his treatment. He did agree to allow me to take Calcium & Vit D since my bone density test came back showing I'm midway between normal and osteoporosis.

The detox baths I think should be ok since I'm not actually ingesting anything. I took my 1st detox bath last night. I didn't have a thermometer to check the water but I had it as hot as I could stand it.

During the bath I drank 1 Emer'gen - C and a 2nd one after I got out of the bath. They replace nutrients and minerals that are lost through the detox bath. I'm already looking forward to tonight's bath.

Thanks again and keep me posted how you're doing,
    Auntyem
  4. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Sure will....I like the Emergen c too. I take it often.

Do you do green drinks too? They help with detoxing. I like the green Magma and sometimes I add Synergy to it. The Synergy is real expensive and I've run out of it, so I guess the Magma will have to do the trick for now.

I think I will post the Detox Bathes for everyone to read who wants to try it. Baking soda and epsom salts are cheap, so everyone can benefit.

I start the Glutathione protocol tomorrow. Good thing I like honey.

By the way the book that he wanted me to read is Detoxify or Die, by Sherry A. Rogers, M.D. I couldn't remember if I told you about that.

Also, I read about control field therapy and bioresonance and I do know someone who did this and got alot better by it. She said it was very expensive, but I like the fact that they use homeopathic remedies to heal. I use homeopathic remedies all the time, so I may have to look into it if this new doc can't help me.

Lots of hugs,

skierchik
  5. skierchik

skierchik New Member

If you want some help, just let me know.

skierchik
  6. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

of years ago and about 10 minutes later I was running to the bathroom.

I'll look into green Magma and see if it's anything like what I had. I have a book that talks about different detox baths that go with different symptoms. I can send that info to you if you want to include it in with yours.

My daughter loves the emer'gen-c. It definitely helps when she's coming down with a cold. The last couple of weeks she's been taking it because she was playing soccer outside in 30 - 50 degree weather at night.

Have you gotten the book yet? Lovely title, huh? My 16 yr old daughter hit me up today to do a colonic. It's scheduled for Sat afternoon. I'm not so sure she'll actually do it.

I'm very fortunate with the bioresonance testing as the dr is in network. I have a $10 co-pay and then the supplements have been $50. So it's been $60 per visit compared to what I paid the FFC, I consider this a real bargain. Plus he's 3 miles from my house and the FFC was 58 miles.

I don't remember if I gave you his website or not. It's drdaveou dot com.

Hugs and keep me posted,
    Auntyem
  7. elliespad

elliespad Member

I read this post and spent the past 2-3 hours, researching this doctor, FCT, and Dr. Yurkovsky. Am intrigued. Do you know specifically what "YOUR TOXINS" are?

I have chronic exposure to pesticides, specifically many organophosphates, dioxins, carbamates. Even know the specific names. I have concentrated my last 4 or 5 years of treatment efforts, trying to detox from these chemicals. With little success.

Can you tell me anything more about this? Thanks,

elliespad
  8. skierchik

skierchik New Member

This is what I do know. This new doc did blood work by Quest Diagnostics before our first appt. He has been recommended by several people to me and is a harvard grad. so I feel good about his recommendations.

According to him and his team of "friends (also doctors)" that my lab results show high mercury levels due to the "Beta - 2 - Micr" on the lab sheet. I don't know what the Beta-2-Micr is off hand, I just know what it represents.

High pesticides are shown by the HDL cholesterol at 67. But he said you have to look at the LDL and Coronary Risk values too and because those both were very good, but the HDL being 67 and the total cholesterol panel of 168. That this ratio possibly puts me at a risk of getting Parkinson's which means high pesticides. My parents always sprayed strong pesticides inside of our house and so we inhaled it as little kids for years and years.

There were other things like my TIBC is low at 224, my ABS Lymph very low at 968, Thyroid antibodies high at 433, IGA, SERUM 233 and should be between 100-150. Today we got back my cortisol saliva test and my cortisol level were high and the only stress I have is my health. So obviously, my body is undergoing alot of stress and he thinks its "toxins".

My symptoms are this: great fatigue, difficulty sleeping through the night, not feeling rested even though I sleep 8 hours, tired and depressed, intermittent muscle fatigue/pain if I try to work out or ski. Sometimes I can do this. Lots of inflammation and stiffness (only 42), fevers at night when I sleep, difficulty concentrating, bad memmory, can't focus well, catch the influenza alot. I can't be around kids even if they are well.

If you want to do what I'm doing per my doc, look at my other recent post explaining the detox bathes he has me doing (not to be confused with my post titled "ionic foot bathes". Also look for the Honey-Glutathione Protocol to assist in detoxing. If you're low in glutathione, which we all are, you have to increase your glutathione while you detox or you will get sick.

Did I miss anything? I can't review your post while writing this. Hope this helps.

skierchik
  9. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

it's really good for brain fog and clearer thinking.

I've used the free form caps of L-glutamine when i quit smoking and my brain was so impaired I felt like I was on acid and walking sideways all the time. Think they were 500 mg caps, and I'd take them 3-4 times a day, took about 2-3 days for it to really thin the pea soup that was my brain.

I was recommended to try it by my env. doc because it's used for cocaine and alcohol w/drawal symptoms. Many of you have the bestselling book "Perscriptions for Natural Healing", the info is in there under amino acids, which is what glutamine is.

Jeanne
  10. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Wow, it sounds like you were allergic to something in the green drink, maybe. I do them cause my chiro, who is a good friend of mine really, really wants me to do them. It's just that I have to pee alot when I drink these. He has me do about 25-32 ounces at a time. You could try just drinking one type like spiralina, or just barley grass.

Yep, I've been reading the Detoxify or Die book and it's really good. I look forward to finding time to sit and read it! It has very good and specific suggestions.

Thanks for the offer of the detox bathes for specific symptoms. I pretty much have to stick to his protocol right now, but I might get those from you when he's not directing me. He's gonna let me do my ionic bathes, so I gotta try to work them in my day.

I can tell already that I am feeling less fatigue. I didn't sleep well last night at all and expected to feel crappy today, but actually felt really good and was able to do a 40 min work out.

Stay well,

skierchik
  11. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Not sure what you mean by FCT. Can you clarify for me?

Actually, I am amazed I can ski too. I moved to colorado 8 years ago in my 30's to ski. I had just learned and loved it immediately. I will try to go even if I don't feel well. And I can only go when my husband takes me because he will do the driving (which would wear me out), he walks the dog for me, he carries my skis for me, etc. Otherwise, I'm not strong enough to go by myself which I used to do when I first moved out here. Even though I had a very, very bad ski accident (4 surgeries in 4 months) I still want to ski. Stupid huh?? What can I say? I'm stubborn and tenacious and will never give up on getting my health thus my life, back!!

It would be very interesting for you to do this exact protocol with me (3 of them) and must read Detoxify or Die by Sherry Rogers, M.D. and see if it helps you too. If you want to let me know on this post. If not, that's ok too.

Today is another better day and I'm going to clean my house. Take care and keep fighting.

Lots of healing hugs,

skierchik
  12. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Elliespad,

I'm the one who is currently using FCT. My doctor actually trained with Dr. Yurkovsky last summer. He started treating patients in Sept 05. His website is drdaveou dot com if you want to go look at it. There are only 20 doctors nationwide that practices Quantum Field Control Therapy.

I've been seeing him since Jan 9th. He used the bioresonance testing to find out I had high mercury toxicity. My blood work at the FFC said mercury was normal. I gave Dr. Ou my blood work results but he said he didn't need them as his testing would tell him what was wrong. He took them and put them in my file.

I'm taking baby steps and I feel fatigue will be the last thing that I notice to start getting better since I've been fatigued for over 20+ years.

Do a search for Field Control Therapy or under my username. I've been posting after each appointment.

Auntyem
  13. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

I'm glad your doctor is allowing you to continue your ionic bathes. Mine made me stop while on his protocol. I really miss them.

How are your adrenal glands? I read last week that 1 of the symptoms of poor adrenal glands was waking up at night. I think that's what is going on with me. My doc is working on the adrenal glands now.

Be sure to keep me posted!

{{{Hugs,}}}
    Auntyem

14. elliespad

elliespad Member

Well I must be lost in a fog. Thought it was skierchick who was doing Field Control Therapy. Sorry guys. Auntyem how do I find other docs? Have done a few searches and can't find them? Skierchick, I have read some of Detoxify or Die, pieces of it online. Excellent info. I would love to be able to afford a Far Infrared Sauna. Have done them twice at a wellness center, nothing dramatic, but only did 2. Will let you know if I do the detoxes. Thanks.
  15. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Funny you should ask about that. I just got my results on my Adrenal Saliva Test. We didn't get much of a chance to talk about it..ran out of time. He thought they were ok even though they were elevated.

7-8 am was normal
    11-noon was slightly elevated
    4-5pm more elevated
    11-midnight more elevated

I was relieved that none were low. The Cortisol Burden was 51 and s/b 23-42. My DHEA was barely normal at 4. s/b 3-10. I plan on asking about this test next week.

It's actually a good thing to have elevated cortisol when your body is stressed and fatigued.

Hugs,

skierchik
  16. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Elliespad,

I have an appointment on 3/1. I was going to ask my doctor if he knew the names of the other doctors who practice Quantum Field Control Therapy. I'll tell him that people are starting to ask about FCT and that I would like to post the names of the other doctors.

If he gives me any names, I'll post them.

Skierchik,

I don't know that much about the adrenal glands but the book I'm reading is 'Tired of Being Tired' by Jesse Lynn Hanley, M.D.

The book talks about the symptoms of excess cortisol. I don't know if you have any of these but they are emotional mood swings, bone loss, decreased sex drive (sorry, just had to put that one, he-he), gastritis, menstrual disorders, muscle wasting, slower wound healing, water retention & weight gain.

It also talks about how DHEA improves immunity, stimulates fat burning, improves energy, and is reported to improve longevity, treat chronic fatigue and suppress autoimmune diseases.

I hope this info might help you.

Hugs,
    Auntyem

17. skierchik

skierchik New Member

I've heard of that book, but haven't read it. My sister was supposed to send me a book that she read about adrenal stress and well, she never sent it. I may have to give her a nudge.

I don't have most of those symptoms, but I suspect I will at some point if I don't get this figured out. I know a few people who have exhausted adrenal glands and I sure don't need that on top of what I already deal with on a daily basis.

OT Have you seen the movie, The Worlds Fastest Indian" with Anthony Hopkins. My husband and I and a friend of mine saw it today and it was great. Do you like going to the movies?

Well, I am done with the bathes for a week or so and I'm kinda glad. It wasn't that hard working them in everynight, but it will be a nice break to not have to do them. I'm having a hard time sleeping since the detoxing has been revved up. Typically, I've been able to sleep well if I take a Kava cap. and a Gaba Calm losenge before falling asleep. Maybe tonight, my body will sleep better.

Hope you have a great weekend, Hugs

skierchik
  18. skierchik

skierchik New Member

I forgot to ask you what is your doc doing for your adrenal glands, are you taking supplements or homeopathics?? are your adrenal glands elevated like mine or depleted?

Hugs,

skierchik
  19. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

I haven't heard of 'The Worlds Fastest Indian'. Did it come out recently? I like going to the movies but I don't get a chance to go that often.

Tonight will be the last detox bath for me.

My doctor has me on supplements (2x daily) AND a homeopathic remedy that he actually creates himself. My adrenals are definitely depleted. I read in the Tired of Being Tired book that adrenal dysfunction can cause a person to wake up in the middle of the night to pee. I'm hoping that is my problem cause no matter how much liquid I drink in the evening from a couple of ounces of water to 1 cup I still end up waking up in the middle of the night.

Hugs,
    Auntyem
  20. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Yes, it's a new movie that just came out. Probably an independent film.

NOt sleeping is a very difficult thing to overcome when you have appt's and things you have to do during the day.
    Hang in there, cuz I'm sure he'll get a handle on it.

I always get up to go to the bathroom too! But my adrenals are elevated. Hmm, wonder if toxicity could have something to do with it. I still drink a large cup of tea in the evening because I'm gonna pee anyway, so might as well stay hydrated.

I'm more than halfway through reading Detoxify or Die and wow it is really good and informative. I highly recommend it to everyone. If this book is true and I think it is, then most everyone on this website and most all diseases can be cured by detoxing. The author really did a great job of researching and citing all the claims she makes. And some major players in the field of heath are behind her.

She says, something like 95% of all disease leads to toxicity and if people clean out their bodies and she makes many recommendations as to how to do this, than their symptoms will subside. If this is true alot of people on this message board could be feeling a whole lot better!!!!!

According to Dr. Sherry Rogers, all the symptoms that I'm reading about on this board are symptoms she lists and are caused by different toxins, mercury, pesticides, plastics, etc. And because most doctors don't have a clue what to do with us, they call us hypochondriacs. This book is a must read!!!! And she does phone consultations too.

I'll get off my soap box now. I'm just reading this book and it's hard NOT to think that the vast majority, if not all, of the readers of this website could just be toxic.

I think this book could help all of you, I know it's helping me!!!

skierchik