AUNTYEMNGA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LEFTYGG, Dec 9, 2005.

1. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

IM THINKING AND PRAYING FOR YOU. I WISH I COULD DRIVE YOU TO YOUR APPT. FIBRO PEOPLE ARE LIKE KINDERD SPIRITS. A WOMAN I MET A FFC ASKED IF SHE COULD HUGS ME. I THINK MY HUSBAND THOUGHT THAT WAS STRANGE. LOVE GAIL
  2. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Gail,

I appreciate you praying for me! My son drove me to my 1st appointment and that was it. It's probably better for me to take myself. My son's driving and I have a few problems every once in a while.

I've started making my appointments for 10 or 1030 instead of 900. I'm on disability now so I won't feel rushed to be there at 900 and then go to work. There's also less traffic to deal with at 10 or 1030. That's a major plus!!

I totally agree about fibro-ites (sorry, just made that up) being kindred spirits. I also found that with cancer survivors. I think fibro-ites are so relieved to know there are other people in the same boat that we just want to help each other out. I have found this board to be very helpful.

Your husband probably felt the 'hug request' was strange but that's only because most women are more outgoing with their feelings. That woman probably wanted a hug just as much as she wanted to give you one.

Love & Hugs,
    Sheila
  3. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT SONS DRIVIN LOL. MY BOYS MEN WHATEVER TELL ME HOW BAD I DRIVE I TELL THEM TO COMPARE OUR DRIVING RECORDS. I THINK THEY HAVE PULL ME OVER ON THEIR CAR.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHATS GOING ON AFTER YOUR APPT TUESDAY.
    LOVE GAIL