Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AuntTammie, Feb 25, 2010.

1. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

just wondering what you wound up deciding re the horse
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

That really stinks as far as the will goes.....anytime you have to get lawyers involved in stuff it seem to be a big headache (and I know that is JUST what you need rt now.....not)

how soon does the owner of the horse need to know? I hope that you are able to work something out, bc it sounds like it would be such a great thing for you and for Bomber
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

just reading about that made me very tired......I have been thru neuropsych testing before and it truly sucked, so I totally feel for this point, there is no way I could do it...couldn't get up that early, couldn't make it thru 8 hrs, couldn't do back to back anyway, I give you credit just for getting thru it and I really hope that by some miracle it gets approved and you don't have to fight for it further

and yeah I totally know what you mean about not appearing tired....can't tell you how many times I have been told something similar even when I have been about to fall over in my chair from exhaustion
  4. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

Your "health system" sounds like they treat these DD's the way ours does in the UK :( It's atrocious and they call themselves "health professionals" - yikes :(

Poor you going through all that ((hugs))

I am in the UK - are you in Oz? I'd love to visit Australia - it's my dream destination - whereabouts are you?

I thought they were better over there and more educated about these DD's - obviously I was wrong - sadly...

Love Bunchy x

ETA I hope you get disability as you deserve to after all that!

[This Message was Edited on 02/26/2010]