Autism, CFS & XMRV- vaccines turn on XMRV?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ulala, Oct 12, 2009.

1. ulala

ulala New Member
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

"So you have had the underlying virus, and then amplified it with that vaccine, and then set off the disease, such that your immune system could no longer control other infections, and created an immune deficiency."

To me a vaccine is just as smart as medicinal leeches and the blue mercury pills that they gave Pres Lincoln.

The FDA lifted the mercury ban on vaccines for the H1N1. Are they worried that it will come back to life?

If 80% of the immune system is in the gut, the answer may be in our colon and probiotics.
  3. ulala

ulala New Member

This is good for us. If atypical multiple sclerosis, autism, lyme, prostate cancer are all being linked to XMRV then funding, and urgency should be more plentiful.

4. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I read the article you were referring us to ulala. This is what the WPI found in Autism so far:

"Researchers tested blood samples from a "small group of children" with autism and found that 40% of them were positive for XMRV, according to a statement from the Nevada Commission on Autism Spectrum Disorders. More testing is underway which, the Commission said, "could dramatically increase that 40% positive finding."

I just can't wait to hear what they find with further testing.
  5. Svette_Palme

Svette_Palme New Member

What a tangled web it all weaves!!

Vaccines might eventually be suggested as protection against XMRV, and now this where vaccines might turn the XMRV on.

"Maybe" and "might" are key words here eh.

But ya, what is more well known is that our immunity in general is affected by vaccines. I like the theory that our immune systems gets "lazy" when we use vaccines instead of fighting off the illnesses by ourselves [which actually strenghtens our immune system].

And, that 80% of our immune system is in the gut. Enteric World!!

6. ulala

ulala New Member

Teekjay-yes, I’m very curious to see what the xmrv rates really are in autism. If you see the results of any further testing please post it.

Svette-I thought the same thing. Vaccines may turn xmrv on, and maybe there will be a vaccine for xmrv? How do they get around that little problem?
    [This Message was Edited on 10/19/2009]