Autonomic neuropathy PLEASE READ!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by roro, Sep 3, 2002.

1. roro

roro New Member

I am going to a new neurologist and he is going to test me for this. There are several rare diseases that cause this, but mine is probably caused by hepatitis C, mercury toxicity from my fillings, or herpes. The symptoms are:
    Low blood pressure, orthostatic hypotension
    adrenal-hypothalamic-pituitary dysfunction
    low body temperature
    intolerance to heat or cold
    bladder dysfunction
    digestion problems (IBS, diarhea, constipation, bloating, etc)
    There are probably more, these are the ones I have. I am hoping that I can get rid of the cause and it will go away. But there are some very rare diseases that cause this, so if you have these symptoms, please get it checked by a neurologist who specializes in autonomic neurology. Some of the diseases are fatal if left untreated and mimic CFS, FMS, parkinson's.
  2. roro

roro New Member

I am going to a new neurologist and he is going to test me for this. There are several rare diseases that cause this, but mine is probably caused by hepatitis C, mercury toxicity from my fillings, or herpes. The symptoms are:
    Low blood pressure, orthostatic hypotension
    adrenal-hypothalamic-pituitary dysfunction
    low body temperature
    intolerance to heat or cold
    bladder dysfunction
    digestion problems (IBS, diarhea, constipation, bloating, etc)
    There are probably more, these are the ones I have. I am hoping that I can get rid of the cause and it will go away. But there are some very rare diseases that cause this, so if you have these symptoms, please get it checked by a neurologist who specializes in autonomic neurology. Some of the diseases are fatal if left untreated and mimic CFS, FMS, parkinson's.
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Keep us posted on how you make out. Best wishes. Michele
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For the post Roro, I have had Fibro for 20 years, and have had all kinds of tests and seen many doctors.

But for those who are just newly diagnosed, hopefully you guys have something that can be cured.

Good luck with your new tests. Let us know how you are doing.

Shalom, Shirl