Autonomic Resonance Testing?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RadioFM, Sep 25, 2014.

1. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

I have been think about how we can simplify our understanding of these complex chronic diseases. There must be a better way of investigated and treating these contributing factors. There are now doctors integrating modern biological medicine and Autonomic resonance testing (ART) as another tool in treating these complex chronic diseases.

This style of medicine is very much still in its infancy and sourcing doctors who participated in this kind of medicine may be a challenge to find. I will work on posting a comprehensive list of healers who use this type of testing.

Please watch these related videos...

Dr. Douglas Phillips - Autonomic Response Testing

Autonomic Response Testing

Sophia Health Institute | Modern Biological Medicine

Dr. Klinghardts' Journey with Autonomic Response Testing

Dietrich Klinghardt's Fundamental Teachings (Part 1/5)
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  2. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  3. dannybex

dannybex Member

Hi RadioFM,

I found you here after finding out you were no longer able to post over on PR -- which was a shame as you were providing such good information. And I have some questions for you regarding sulfation/phenols/salicylates, etc., as I'm convinced now that that's one, if not THE major problem I've been having for years now. I can barely function.

Having said that, from my personal experience, I do not recommend Klinghardt's brand of "ART" testing at all. I went to a doctor who used this form of testing from 2008-2011, and in hindsight, it missed SO MANY THINGS, I can't even begin to know where to start to list all of them. I went from being able to walk 6-12 blocks (and sometimes more) 4-5 days a week, to barely able to walk 3-4 blocks, maybe twice a week, if that. And now I've been housebound for the most part and use a wheelchair 75% of the time.

Some may ask, if it was so inaccurate, why did I keep seeing this doctor? Well, I was desperate, a friend had offered to pay for it, and the doc came highly regarded. And of course, these things are always easier to see in hindsight.

Klinghardt may be highly regarded by some, and may have other parts of his protocols that work for some, but I cannot stress highly enough, that ART testing is not one of them. At least for me. I would avoid it like the plague.
  4. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Hey Dannybex,

(This is my opinion open for interruption)

I feel ART testing is still in its infancy and we may need a broad spectrum functional approach in treating these complex diseases. It really is all relative to each doctors experience and god given talents. I will post a video below of a doctor who looks at all these models of medicine. I would love to work with Dr. Klinghardt as he is the most knowledgeable doctor we have in this sector.

I think ART testing could be very beneficial and may help identify disease and causative factors. The missing element in these alternative fields is the there understand of the extensive mitochondrial damage. I feel you are a perfect example of this based of your symptoms and reactions. The core of the problem is the mitochondria can become damage leaky. When this happens everything can become a toxin even are own metabolism.

There are so many contributing factors that come in to play when dealing with these chronic illnesses. If we killing these infections to fast, we may cause more mitochondrial reactive oxygen inflammatory damage then the infections them self. We need a functional approach that supports homeostasis and the possible impaired detoxification capacity in the body. I also feel that mitochondrial antibodies may be a contributing factor in subgroups of Immune dysfunction syndromes. Please see links below.

Hope For Your Fibromyalgia: You Can Recover From Fibromyalgia Naturally!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  5. dannybex

dannybex Member

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. ART testing and Dr. K have been around for at least a decade here in the US, and longer overseas…

I do agree with you on this:

"There are so many contributing factors that come in to play when dealing with these chronic illnesses. If we killing these infections to fast, we may cause more mitochondrial reactive oxygen inflammatory damage then the infections them self. We need a functional approach that supports homeostasis and the possible impaired detoxification capacity in the body."
    RadioFM likes this.
  6. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Hey Dannybex,

Yea, ART testing and has been around a long time. I was making generalized statement as chinese medicine has been around for thousands of years. Please post any info you have related to this thread..

Never give up the fight!
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  7. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

8. dannybex

dannybex Member

I don't have anything to add here, but let me know if you start a thread about sulfation/PST issues and salicylate/phenol intolerance. Would like to know what worked for you. I'm pretty certain that's one of my main problems...