Average Length of Time for Therapeutic Response

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Plantscaper, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Hi Spacee or anyone,

Do you know how long it takes to know whether a person will improve on this therapy? a month? 3 months? Just wondering cause I am having a really BAD DAY.

Plantscaper
  2. spacee

spacee Member

The president of Chisholm Labs(maker of Immune Transfer C) says within 1 month. And that eventally you can get off of it and only take 5 capsules every three months. (I am not expecting that to happen for me since I have been taking it 9 months).

Dr. Ryser on the homepage says that you can see improvements at 3,6 and 12 months. Also, that some of her patients try getting off of "it" (I don't know what she prescribes) but that they relapse and get back on it in about 2 months.

I am so sorry about your really BAD DAY. I am feeling yukier than usual tonight. Ever since I started opening the capsule and letting the contents dissovle under my tongue, I feel rather rashy in the evenings. Guess I will take it as a good sign.

Spacee
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I found some information that you would be interested in for mycoplasmal problems and clymadia pneumonae, using the various whey supplements.

Since I can't give you the link, please go to the AP board, and look up Cheney's Basic Treatment Plan under Snowbunny's message under the Wonders of COQ10, that provides a link to Cheney's Plan.. He goes into the IMUPLUS, BUT I THINK he says the Immunocal is just as effective..and that the Immunepro RX is the much more powerful than the above two..

Was that confusing, my brain is still drained. What was the name of the article, who were referring to about Imuplus? I never did find it..

Plantscaper
    [This Message was Edited on 03/21/2004]
  4. spacee

spacee Member

I will read the information. I have decided to try one of the whey proteins in June. That will be the one year anniverary of starting TF. Even if I eventually go with the ABX, I think that for me the whey is a logical next step
    especially since I have had this DD so long.

Thanks again!

Spacee
  5. dancingnut

dancingnut New Member

I will be posting here for awhile and glad Im not alone in experimenting. TF Essentials is what Im trying, and I have to go SO slow---1 every 4 days!!! Or I feel really crappy, then I get scared. I tried 1 every 3rd day and too much. Unbelieveble!! I want to go quicker, cuz I just know this, with the Doxy and Bromelain is going to work. Ive been reading posts at The Road Back and Dr. Richardsons site, and it gives me so much hope that RA, Gulf War, Fibro and CFIDS people are getting better with ABX

But this is hard---I feel like theres such a long hard road ahead of me. But what choice is there but to try the best researched thing that's helping people now. I am hopeful, yet filled with dread. I guess my immunesystem is having a hard time rebuilding with TF, or its working really well and killing off lots of stuff.

Would appreciate all the support I can get, cuz Im so sick and tired of being sick and tired. 15 years is long enough. I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!!

Hugs to all,

Donna
  6. spacee

spacee Member

Yes, it is a long road back for some of us. I think the longer we have had the DD, the longer it might take.

I finally read my Healthwatch about the NT Factor and I am going to try it in June along with Imuplus and the Mycoplus.
    We will see what happens.

I am going to start a new thread but wanted to let you know that we are this fight together!!

Spacee
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yes, it is a loooong road and the longer one has been ill, the longer it takes to get well. I've been on the Doxy for more than two years and it has definitely helped. I got almost to a remission using it and Famvir for the reactivated Herpes-Family Virus(es?). When the flu got me last winter, though, I relapsed and am still tired.

That is what made me decide to try the Heparin injections to wipe out the hiding places in the fibrin clumps in the blood. I have discontinued the Doxy and Famvir while on the Heparin. In a month I will add transfer factor for three months. I expect the Heparin injections to last six months.

I've been on the ImmunPlex and whey for quite some time and I believe they have really helped to rebuild my own immune system.

It has taken me a long time and several treatments to get better, but I really want to be well and not have to worry about some flu bug causing such a big setback. I don't know whether this is possible, but it is my goal.

I believe the more fronts on which we fight these illnesses, the better our chances for success. Not everything works for everyone, but there are a lot of options for us to try.

Good luck to everyone who is proactive in fighting our illnesses.

Love, Mikie