Awful Headache anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by libra55, Aug 2, 2006.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

Does anybody else have a horrible headache due to the heat?

Michelle
  2. lindastlmo

lindastlmo New Member

Yes, I have been experiencing headaches almost everyday. I have asked my doctor if Physical Therapy might help. I have been going in for 3 times a week and it does help. They do ulta-sound and massaging of my neck. They are teaching me stretching exercises that help improve my posture. I hope this helps.

Linda
  3. Empower

Empower New Member

Yes, I woke up with a nasty one today
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

Yes, I woke up with a nasty one today
  5. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I don't just get headaches I get migrain and yes I get them a lot. In one month I had to take 18 pills. That is more then I have ever taken and I believe that most of the problem was the high heat and the humidity......SueF
  6. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

and it seems like I'm getting even more of them lately...For the first time in my life I had to go to the ER for one about 2 weeks ago...I have never felt such pain before...I hate going outside. I wish I could get a new head!!

Good luck!
    Kelly
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Headaches:

So sorry for the headaces. I refuse to leave my home.
    I do have central air and am keeping it on day and night.

I believe the heat causes headaches.
    I used to get them years ago when I had no A/C.
    In that building a woman was taken to the hospital for heat exhaustion and she kept holing her held and kept complaining as much as she could to the parmedics.

A cool bath really does help. Lots of water to drink (as I am sure you know). And I do not care what they say about Gatorade. I believe it helps especially if you mix half juice and half Gatorade.

When we bought the house that was the first thing I appreciated. The A/C.

nyrofan