Awful Headache anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by libra55, Aug 2, 2006.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

Does anybody else have a horrible headache due to the heat?

2. lindastlmo

lindastlmo New Member

Yes, I have been experiencing headaches almost everyday. I have asked my doctor if Physical Therapy might help. I have been going in for 3 times a week and it does help. They do ulta-sound and massaging of my neck. They are teaching me stretching exercises that help improve my posture. I hope this helps.

3. Empower

Empower New Member

Yes, I woke up with a nasty one today
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

Yes, I woke up with a nasty one today
  5. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I don't just get headaches I get migrain and yes I get them a lot. In one month I had to take 18 pills. That is more then I have ever taken and I believe that most of the problem was the high heat and the humidity......SueF

and it seems like I'm getting even more of them lately...For the first time in my life I had to go to the ER for one about 2 weeks ago...I have never felt such pain before...I hate going outside. I wish I could get a new head!!

Good luck!
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

So sorry for the headaces. I refuse to leave my home.
    I do have central air and am keeping it on day and night.

I believe the heat causes headaches.
    I used to get them years ago when I had no A/C.
    In that building a woman was taken to the hospital for heat exhaustion and she kept holing her held and kept complaining as much as she could to the parmedics.

A cool bath really does help. Lots of water to drink (as I am sure you know). And I do not care what they say about Gatorade. I believe it helps especially if you mix half juice and half Gatorade.

When we bought the house that was the first thing I appreciated. The A/C.

[ advertisement ]