Dogs! I love dogs! I've always had a dog...at least until I had my kids. I plan to get a dog again when I can afford a home for it. I recently hadto give up my cat because I couldn't stand to touch her. Today, visiting my Mom (she has two minitature schnauzers) I was finding that every breath I took was bothering me the same way a lungful of cleaner fumes, or gasoline would. It eventually took me down so bad I ended up spending half the day sleeping in Mom's room (where the dogs don't go) half the day. I'm really upset about this, but I'm hoping that it's because I'm fighting off a virus of some sort (I've had a mildly sore spot in my throat for 3 weeks now and my kids have both had high fevers) and that if I can pick my immune system up I may not be so sensitive. Has anyone else dealt with this?