Ayurveda medicine? ??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cobie, Nov 10, 2005.

1. cobie

cobie New Member

Anyone had any luck with this ? Or any comments?? I looked at jeremy carew reids web site?? bit commercial ??not sure?? cheers Cobie
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine have withstood the test of time; they can help and undoubtedly will do so to such an extent in some cases that remission is achieved. This has happened with various protocols.

I have used some ayurvedic remedies which were excellent, worked better than the meds I had previously been Rx and without side effects.

One thing Jermey Carew Reid highlights is the diffculties many experience with a mostly raw diet, this is recognised in Ayurvedic medicine.

love, Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 11/10/2005]
  3. cobie

cobie New Member

Hi Tansy, Thanks. Did you go to a specific hospital,?or did you just use jeremys book ? Did you try the oil poured on the head ?or any other tx.,medicine. I guess the toxin theory sounds reasonable !! WHO KNOWS wish WE all did ! cobie
  4. tansy

tansy New Member

remedies I used were self Rx after doing some research. There are no ayurvedic medicine facilities within a practical travelling distance for me. I no longer take these herbal remedies but they were very useful when I did. The boswellia helps with neutrophil related inflammation, it's an elastase inhibitor, so I have some at home just in case it's needed again.

I have not had the Indian head massage with oil, or the oil poured on my head, but these are very popular in the city where I live especially for stress. So they must work for that at the very least.

These DDs usually involve toxins and/or pathogens, anything that is effective in reducing the loads of either will help in the long run.

love, Tansy[This Message was Edited on 11/10/2005]