AZO for yeast/ has anyone ever tried using it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobutterfly, May 8, 2006.

1. My urologist told me about it, and I saw it today in Walgreens. It is a homepathic supplement. Have you used it or heard of it? And does it help.
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Here's the site. http://www.azoproducts.com/drugfactyeast.html

This tells the ingredient and dosage. The rest of the site is dedicated to other AZO products.

God Bless.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/08/2006]
  3. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

myself recently. I'll have to watch this post to see what others say because I do have to admit I am indeed skeptical, but if it is something that would help, I am definitely interested. Maybe I will go pick some up just to give it a shot because I have had quite a few bouts of yeast infections lately and I have to say, it is quite annoying. I've had 3 in the last 3 months and I don't know where the heck they are coming from! I usually get them either right before my monthly or right after and nobody seems to have any reasons for me... grrr!!! well I suppose that's another topic for another time. Let us know what you find out! And If I decide to try it I'll let you know how it works out. Thank you for this post.

Shananegans
  4. bump anyone try it?
  5. I think I will buy some, what the heck, it can't hurt anything can it.
  6. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

saved my sanity. I was suffering from chronic vaginal yeast infections. I was having 3 or 4 a month for about seven years. The nurse at my GYN office told me about it. I have been taking one a day every day for about three years now. I would never be without it. If I feel an infection coming on I take three a day for a few days and then go back to one a day.

I swear by this stuff and have recommended it to many others. Have talked to women in the store as I was buying it who say they will never be without it again.

It is a staple in my medicine cabinet.

Linda
  7. I am really buying it tomorrow!
  8. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

I have to be super careful about getting a yeast infection. Once I have a full blown infection it takes MONTHS to get rid of.

I bought the AZO yeast and took it for several days and NO MORE symptoms - it headed the infection off at the pass!

Hugs,
    Madame Curie
  9. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Yes, it worked for me but that was several years ago. If I remember, (now that's a hoot, lol), I used it a couple of times and it worked. I remember carrying those little dark red tablets in my purse.

Good Luck and Take Care!
    BlueSky555

Sorry so late posting but I'm very slow.
  10. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Taht just rots my socks, homeopathic pills have it too. I checked the site to see if it comes in a tincture maybe that is lactose free, but no dice.

JEANNE
  11. kriket

kriket New Member

It's good for urinary tract infections too. I use it for this.

Kriket
  12. jkluver

jkluver New Member

If anybody has urinary infections use the cystex it should be on the same shelf as the AZO.I take one or 2 a day and it really helps.It definetly helps stop the burning pain.
    Along with Fibro I have interstial cystitis (bladder) inflamation and this cystex helps take away the burning.The doctor told me and a I seen the commercial.It's like the american express commercial I don't leave home with out it.I have also used the AZO too!
    I still take my pain medicine but I don't have to take as much as when my fibro started.
    I read all the post's but I don't post but this one caught my eye.
  13. discolor like the pyridium , that is such a big mess and I was told not to use that more than 3 days (pyridium)