B.E.S.T.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JP, Sep 22, 2002.

1. JP

JP New Member

Has anyone one tried the bio-energetic synchronization technique (B.E.S.T) for restored health and healing. I just started to see a Chiropractor who claims to have all of the answers to restore my body to perfect health by using this technique. I feel pretty uneasy when someone claims to have the ticket to perfect health.

I would love to hear from others who have worked with this technique. He claims that all the mechanical conditions in my spine will go away too.

Would love to believe it...

2. JP

JP New Member

Has anyone one tried the bio-energetic synchronization technique (B.E.S.T) for restored health and healing. I just started to see a Chiropractor who claims to have all of the answers to restore my body to perfect health by using this technique. I feel pretty uneasy when someone claims to have the ticket to perfect health.

I would love to hear from others who have worked with this technique. He claims that all the mechanical conditions in my spine will go away too.

Would love to believe it...

3. caring

caring New Member

on feeling uneasy on the claim.

I worked for a chiro that made such claims and I never saw them happen. I believe there are good chiro's out there and I have one I go to but you have to be causious like all fields.

I'd get another opinion and that's my opinion.

Blessings
    pat
  4. JP

JP New Member

Thanks for the reply Pat. I wish people would not make such claims. He seems like a pretty good guy too.

Be well,
    Jan