B/F is in the bed sick w/ the flu

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kriket, Dec 6, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I'm holding my breath. I hope I do not catch it. He is coughing,aching,and has the chills. Boy does that all sound familiar. Oh dear, I hope I don't get sick. I have had similar symptoms, but it hasn't quite got a hold of me like it has him.

Kriket
  2. abcanada

abcanada New Member

Hold your breathe, stay away, keep the window cracked, and take maximum vitamins. At least with my fragile body I tend to get every bug my kids drag into our house. Good Luck, Laura
  3. abcanada

abcanada New Member

I got a laugh out of the Subway, as I've been on an all time low, and had Subway last night. I was craving it so I had my hubby go get it. Anyway, I felt mysteriously better today. Not fully by any means, but a bit better. Except for the horrible gas I get from the lettuce. Bagged, gased lettuce doesn't agree with me anymore. Your FM pal, Laura
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

He is still sick. He is coughing is head off. I know he is so sick of coughing so much. I have managed somehow to not get sick.

Is there anything that I can get over the counter that will help with his cough. I know that there are a lot of things out there,but thought some of you might know of something that is better than the rest.

Let me know, if you have any suggestions.

Kriket
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

OOOOOOKKKKKK????? I just asked him if he would like to try your suggestion and bless his heart, he said "I don't know right now, I just ate". LOL Maybe tomorrow!!!

Kriket