B12 injections..

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by luv2gardn_39, Jun 4, 2004.

1. luv2gardn_39

luv2gardn_39 New Member

Is anyone out there receiving regular B12 injections. In Jacob Tietlbaum's book "From Fatigue to Fantastic", he recommends 1 mill shot once a week for 8 - 10 weeks. If a person is going to improve he will see it by then. If after a few weeks the symptoms return he resumes shots every 1 to 5 weeks for an extended period of time.
  2. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

and got several responses . Most of the answers indicated
    that the injections DID make a positive difference . I think it is definitely worth trying.
  3. chasue

chasue New Member

I have been having B12 shots (10,000mg) for around 5 months and yes they definetly made a big improvement for me.

I started with twice weekly shots then weekly then fortnightly, I am also taking b12 sublingual (1000mg) per day.

hope this helps
    Chasue
  4. Shebee

Shebee New Member

Hi there...there is a new form of b-12 that you put up your nose with very few sides. I just started on it and best of all, my insurance picks up most of the bill!

Nascobal is the name...I think?

Shebee
    [This Message was Edited on 11/30/2004]
  5. spacee

spacee Member

of B-12. For others the reg shots or the nasal works well.

I used to take 5,000 mcgs three times aweek along with a Kutapressin shot (no longer manufacturer). Dr. Enlander in New prescribed b-12 and kuta together. I stumbled across by accident. I had to get it from a compounding pharmacy but it really helped in my years of need.

Spacee

[ advertisement ]