B12 pills

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by simple, Feb 20, 2003.

1. simple

simple New Member

i'm interested in taking B12 pills.. the ones you stick under your tongue. i heard these work just as well as the injection shots. can someone comment on this. and if you can suggest the name/brand of the pills, that would help a lot. thank you!
  2. Sindy-Uk

Sindy-Uk New Member

Hello,
    The best ones I found are from this site's store. They are called Neuro B12 Methylcobalamin 1mg or 5mg tablets. They dissolve really well under the tongue.
    Take care
    Satin
  3. jedinvest

jedinvest New Member

Absolutely good stuff. I suggest the 5 mg sublingual tablets. I believe that they are as good as B12 shots. You must just take sufficient quantities, about 1 or 2 a day. That is, if you are suffering from symptoms of CFS or FM. Otherwise, the 1 mg would be suggested for just a dietary supplement.
  4. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

I am considering taking B12 and this thread has helped me make the decision to order it from this site. The questions I have are: Do you need to be carefully monitored by a doc so you don't over do it? Those of you buying the Neuro B12 Methycobalamin do you do it independently? Is this not a problem because the dose is so small? Is there anything you shouldn't take with it as I am taking lots of other things?
    Tell me what you think? I'll check back later to see. Thanks. CLD
  5. kgg

kgg New Member

I tried the B12 pills. I guess the secret (according to my physician), is to not swallow the saliva while it is dissolving. You want it to be absorbed under the tongue not in the stomach. Its hard not to swallow, but it can be done. Supposed to be just as effective as the shots.
  6. simple

simple New Member

thank you everyone for the informative posts about B12. Are B12 pills natural? Do I need to get a doctor's prescription? I'm thinking of purchasing the Neuro B-12, Methylcobalamin 5mg from this site. Thanks!

[ advertisement ]